Stainless steel dual brake set

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garagedoorguy

Just got my stainless steel dual brake set. I need to research what I buy a little closer before I open my mouth. For some reason I thought it put a disc on both output shafts. Come to find out it's two stainless discs basically on top of each other on the rear. Oh well, kit looks cool. Two stainless cross drilled rotors, way bigger than the stock. Can't wait to get it in. Getting tired of the intermitting brakes. I can adjust it to stand on its nose at the beginning of a tank, and it just slows down ok after a while. Hope it helps, but it was a very cheap upgrade. 11.00

I am still useing my stock brakes and can lock all 4 wheels or do a nose stand on the street or grass, grass is better gets grip. I have brake flipped it many times in grass. Now I have the 3 speed and run faster I have been thinking about doing a dual brake mod.

My area of play... is pretty tight, and I am off the throttle and straight to the brake pretty much all the time. Ever since I got the three speed, and did the port and polosh, I have all but destroyed my stock body, I do nose stands, or flips, some times, and barely get it slowed down enough to turn some other times. If anything, hopefully it will just make it more consistant. It better do something, there's 125% more braking material.

Those brakes are suprisingly grabby, I wouldnt set them too tight lol. I always use them, but they will flip your truck over the front bumper.

i adjusted mine a bit too much they worked great but when they got warm they must have started binding but i didnt notice until it stopped dead but by that time i had worn the disk half away on one side
:nutshot:

I hated the dule disk brake I still have them if anyone want en ill never use them ever again (they only have like 3 tanks on them) they take up room in my tool box.. hell ill send them for free

sorry komod067 looks like chad was the first to want them Hey chad pm me with the address ill send them out the next day btw konod067 I do have a brand new .25 crankcase if u r interested

no i aint got dual disk brake setup i missed out there didnt i my brakes are rubbish i cant afford any at the moment i just found out my dog has got kidney disease she has cost me £200 pound in vet bills in two days and we don't know if there is any more problems yet.
:nutshot:

mine is a boxer she just stopped eating over chrismas and now she has eaisted to nearly nothing but the vets keep doing loads of tests i should get latest results tomoz an find out 4 sure what we need to do
great timing also
:nutshot: :nutshot:

thoughts with ya bud (mine cocked his leg against a rose bush, and was errr...'bleeding everywhere' from his...you know...ad as his bloodline is field trials, i pretty much had to tie jim down to get him to sit still!!!)

i had 1 dog get killed by a rattlesnake 2 have been hit by cars and 1 had liver failure. now i only have 1 left.

i know she is a grand dog but she wont eat at all and she is really weak now she can hardly stand she is havin steroid injections everyday she may have eddisons diesease

Latest posts

Members online

Back