STAGE 3 roll bars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savagecre

-

This is the stage three roll bar

STAGE_Rollbar1.jpg

With the stage threeroll bar, you can remove the body

t2.jpg

Last edited:
There tied together with the center bar with 8-32 grade 8 bolts so its really strong i flew under a car the other day and no damage to the structure of the bars. Not only that but I don't need to put tye wraps around my heat sink lol and the best thing is when you flip it it rolls right back on its tires...80% of the time

The other day with my glitching radio I hit a car for the first time. It was my mates car, the savage would not rev up at all due to the radio and then all of a sudden once I lined up his car, without giving it any throttle the savage took off and slammed into his 1:1. No damage to either car but the lesson was learned. If your car is glitching shut it down as fast as possible and don't point it at anything that is worth something.

On topic though the roll bars are looking good. You may want to get to work on fitting a body though to protect everything else from those bars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well have to say I love them glad I made them. yeah I made them so I should but man I have to say they hold up great..also you should try running into the orange clay flower pots. they explode as the savage is bashing threw them its kinda funny.

Dude that thing looks like an old CJ 5 jeep. I like it, just put some plastic over the bars or something. What kind of metal is it again?

its 5/16 aluminum 6061 t6 solid bar stock. i have 6061 t6 diamond plate that I'm going to make a hood with..

Members online

Back