WTB SS dirt bonz or similar tire. / crime fighters, holeshots, etc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doginjeep

Anything not bald. Has to get to vancouver bc

man not to burst your bubble, but usually used tires are just that Used as in used up. better off gettin some new wheels and the tires ya want , that way ya get decent stuff and just take care of em good. used = someones junk they don't want no more....

I know. Found a good deal on new crime fighters on eBay. At a hobby shop. $25 for 4. But to ship them is $22. Not bad still but I asked the guy to bring down the shipping cost some how and he replied to just pay the full price on the auction and he would refund me the shipping. How does that work?

I know. Found a good deal on new crime fighters on eBay. At a hobby shop. $25 for 4. But to ship them is $22. Not bad still but I asked the guy to bring down the shipping cost some how and he replied to just pay the full price on the auction and he would refund me the shipping. How does that work?

Are rims (wheels to some people) included or is that the price for just the tires? If that price is for wheels and tires, don't pass it up. Even if you pay the $22 shipping price it's still one h#ll of a deal. If you went to your LHS, you'd end up paying close to or more than $40 for just the tires. Just my opinion.

Keep that communication and I think he will have to refund the shipping or at least part of it to the account you order the parts on....... is it mounted tires and wheels , if so, like xtreme said I would go for em....

Man, it costs us close to $35 a pair for unmounted badlands at the LHS. I have found a dealer in Quebec that sells nib Dirtbonz for $12.99 per pair and 2.99 for a pair of black dish wheels. Sounds good?

Latest posts

Members online

Back