Squirrel's Savage Flux

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squirrel

Hey guys!

I could not find a E- Savage area. If there is, could a mod please move? I didnt see one and I apologize if this is in the wrong area.

2wqfuwh.jpg

71i452.jpg

15y8bqg.jpg

I will be doing a full video running vid and review very soon! If you have my youtube account then look out for it! :)

Made a new forum !! and moved .. Thanks for posting the first savage flux on the site my man !

It is my honor! I can post the review as well here.

This thing is really awesome! I know the cost is up there but a average savage roller is 250 to 300 right? 300 for a MMM. Then the mount, the strengthened gears, battery boxes, etc make up for the rest. It is a good deal for a RTR.

they are reporting blown Pinions on other sites already. Hpi didn't want it reviewed on more than 7.4 packs too.. I think they know it cant handle its own power.

What packs you plan to run?

6s baby!

If it is a mod 1 pinion then why not use the ones that come with the MMM?

Either way, I have a converted E-Muggy, revo, MMGT, and others from the past. I have the strengthened pinions from RC Monster so I should be good to go if it cracks.

It is a bit un "savage" like if the pinion cracks. You know people will want to play with more voltage than that! HAHA!

Hi, Any chance of posting up the pdf instruction manual from the cd as its not on HPI yet. I'd like to see what parts ill be needing to convert my X 4.6?

they are reporting blown Pinions on other sites already. Hpi didn't want it reviewed on more than 7.4 packs too.. I think they know it cant handle its own power.

What packs you plan to run?

Guess that explains teh low top speed #s.
XRC 41.68mph they said they tested both2s and 3s LiPo packs, but don't specify what one was used for the top speed measure

RC Driver 36.59mph. They said they used Maxamps 5000mah lipos. 2s?3s?

Really vauge on the details. Usually they tell you exactly what they used even part#s.

Guess that explains teh low top speed #s.
XRC 41.68mph they said they tested both2s and 3s LiPo packs, but don't specify what one was used for the top speed measure

RC Driver 36.59mph. They said they used Maxamps 5000mah lipos. 2s?3s?

Really vauge on the details. Usually they tell you exactly what they used even part#s.

wow

I really thought she'd be alot faster:stickspank:

my nitro is doing 41 mph

I'm sure the flux will evolve over time. had to rep ya on getting the first 1. ive seen all your other vids pretty much, looking forward to seeing some LiPo/brushless vid :Radioactive:

Crash, they may be a lot faster. They wont give you the full details. XRC even says they think 60mph is possible with the right set up. Whats the right set up and why even test it without the "right set up"???? Will this thing hit 60mph with the 3s LiPo packs? The burning question nobody wants to answer. I look foward to squirrels review. The real deal.

Crash, they may be a lot faster. They wont give you the full details. XRC even says they think 60mph is possible with the right set up. Whats the right set up and why even test it without the "right set up"???? Will this thing hit 60mph with the 3s LiPo packs? The burning question nobody wants to answer. I look foward to squirrels review. The real deal.

well said, i look forward to hearing the results after being run by a real-life, down-to-earth, savage-freak & not from hpi r&d or others.

**Note to Squirrel** 'savage freak' is the highest compliment i can give to anyone! :resp: :resp: :resp:

a 2s and3s is way to small for this you would aleast have to use two 4s or like bran a 6s and this thing will easyly hit 60 + provide right gearing and traction

I'm not really interested in electric, but the Flux has deffinately got my attention !

I look forward to your review squirrel, and thanks for taking time out from all that fun to share with us.

I'm not really interested in electric, but the Flux has deffinately got my attention !

I look forward to your review squirrel, and thanks for taking time out from all that fun to share with us.

+1 I'm with hop... not really into the electric truck, but the flux looks pretty sweet.... and ive seen all of squirrels other vids, so I'm sure he wont dissapoint us with this one!!

THANKS SQUIRREL!!!

Well RCCA finally tested this truck with the right batteries. They got 58mph. Much better. With street tires and ideal conditions they said 60 was certainly achievable.

i have to agree with everyone I'm not usually into electric but the flux definately caught my attention with those standing back flips!!

very nice man...sorry to rob yer topic but i was wondering if you could help me out....i have a savage xl chassis (brand new) and a mmm/2200kv neu combo...what i was wondering is if you knew of a motor mount that would work on the normal neu castle cans and also if those battery boxes would mount to yer xl or if you knew of some other aftermarket conversion kit

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back