Spring loaded body post

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RangerRock

ok this is a weeird thread didn't know where to post it.
I am thinking of getting some springs from a buggy or car and putting them on my body post..help keep down on all the beating on the body...What do YALL think??:violent:

...hmm i don't completly understand.. do you want to mak the body post to slight up and down like a sort of shock absorber for the body??...

in that case i think it's a good idea.. the body won't crack that fast anymore..i haven't tryed it but it seems logical to me..

but don't you think the roof of the body (standard body) will take a massive beating as it get slammed against to rollbar constantly??

IDK..I am working on it..if i get new spring for my truck i will play around with it. but i was thinking something along those 'lines'

ok this is a weeird thread didn't know where to post it.
I am thinking of getting some springs from a buggy or car and putting them on my body post..help keep down on all the beating on the body...What do YALL think??:violent:
I guess you could have put it in the body forum or the general forum, but who cares. It could work but I still think if you land on the body wrong it will still scratch or brake as usual. I don't think it's going to be that sturdy either. But it will look cool :p

i don't know if it would work too well. it may work if you hit it gentely but other wise it would crack as normal like savage said! i like the way your thinking though.i could do with somthing along thoughs lines like that.

Latest posts

Members online

Back