Spring ahead :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twinkle00star

oh, I heard it on the radio on my way to work this morning... it's that time of the year again, turn your clock forward 1 hour before you go to bed on Saturday! ugh, it's going to be dark when I go to work next week! blah :-\ :p :) :slapped:

tell me about it!
I'm soooo stoked i cant stand it anymore.

fire my savage up & the skyline. its been parked all winter now.

I love this time of year! Thanks for the reminder Twink.

Living up north, I can see this. But for us it means the extreme heat is coming Bank... Sunk and I almost died last year during a July bash. lol

fire my savage up & the skyline. its been parked all winter now.

I want proof a pic of you next to it with your savy!

Twink, I woke up this morning and heard what i like to call the Spring-time bird singing. I smiled cuz they only come back right before spring! BASHING TIME BAYSTATE!!! :getdown:

Living up north, I can see this. But for us it means the extreme heat is coming Bank... Sunk and I almost died last year during a July bash. lol

Yup, no more July or August bash, especially not in The Woodlands where there are NO trees! :p :) :slapped:

I want proof a pic of you next to it with your savy!

Twink, I woke up this morning and heard what i like to call the Spring-time bird singing. I smiled cuz they only come back right before spring! BASHING TIME BAYSTATE!!! :getdown:

Hi, Judicator, well, I just want Friday to be here! :p :)

I woke up to plenty of snow still on the ground. It won't be good driving season for me for another month probally. On a side note, day light savings time = dumbest idea.

I woke up to plenty of snow still on the ground. It won't be good driving season for me for another month probally. On a side note, day light savings time = dumbest idea.

No arguments there... :)

oh yeah, bring on that summer heat I love it. It's already in the 80's here.
I can always jump in the pool to get cooled down but hate to be cold!

oh yeah, bring on that summer heat I love it. It's already in the 80's here.
I can always jump in the pool to get cooled down but hate to be cold!

You must be in the South. It's in the low 80s here too... oh well, I am turning the clock early tomorrow so I don't feel losing an hour on Sunday :D :) :resp:

i woke up to a stupid rooster this morning!!!

Try Peacocks. We have at least 100 or more on our property. Any noise at all and they all go off. We've had them for over 50 plus yrs now. Anyways I love light at night. Get more done.

Trying to get the kid to go to sleep whilst still light. Not cool.....

Members online

No members online now.
Back