Sponsors?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pope

Just wondering how people get sponsored? What did you do to get sponsored? I Know no one in their right mind would sponsor me as I am just getting into racing just thinking down the road.

if it is anything like what I went through with snowboarding. Then you need to enter into events, place well and get your name out there. But other than that I don't know.

if it is anything like what I went through with snowboarding. Then you need to enter into events, place well and get your name out there. But other than that I don't know.

That's how I work it, more publicity and the deal gets sweeter, it works best for both party's involved.

Yea I fear I have a long way to go before anyone gives me free or discounted parts. Just wondering whether Drivers are sought out by sponsers or drivers seek out sponsers.

Yea I fear I have a long way to go before anyone gives me free or discounted parts. Just wondering whether Drivers are sought out by sponsers or drivers seek out sponsers.

well actually it both as in the driver and sponsor look for each other cuz a sponsor wants a good driver and the driver wants a good sponsor. alex good luck with your future race career!!!

eric....

Thanks. My Goal is to be able to keep racing long enough to see my son pick it up and than just be his pit man. That is of course assuming he keeps loving it as much as he does now.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back