SPI Rims

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah plus they widen out your truck to which is great I think I may pull the trigger on a set of these

why don't you pull a few triggers and buy everyone a set!!! ( for a happy fathers day present)
lol

Spi has a new website. The basher wheels now have warranty.
We will be a Diggers this year handing out $CASH$ for winners, second and third place finishers.
$200. for a win.
$100 for second
$50 for third.
I hope your there to take my money.
Rick
www.spiracingwheels.com

hey hey there he is heheheheh cant wait to meet ya ,i will be there. life time warranty on basher rims :resp: great job Rick !!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a spi team driver and I'm in love with them i have not bent one and I'm running them since sept 08 i would never go back to plastic i also like the offset keeps your ruck from flipping over so easy

I bought the rims shortly after I started this thread on 2006. I wish I would have kept track of how many tires I have put on them. They are still in great shape, I would say they are the best thing I have bought for my truck.

They look sweet! If i didn't care about weight and performance Id have them in a split second! Nice stuff SPI.

yea....travis has been running these wheels since i've known him and they seem to be awesome wheels.

Spi has a new website. The basher wheels now have warranty.
We will be a Diggers this year handing out $CASH$ for winners, second and third place finishers.
$200. for a win.
$100 for second
$50 for third.
I hope your there to take my money.
Rick
www.spiracingwheels.com

are you gonna have any wheels at the finals for sale???

I will have wheels there you. I'm bring 15 sets with me. Also, bringing some Rockers for the Crawling folk, and, Brand New Billet mills for the Slash. This will be the debeau of them to the world.
See ya there!
Rick
O, buy the way. You will have a hard time taking any money from Travis. He is fast and smooth.
Later!

We had 11 trucks with SPI Wheels at Diggers, 3 podium finishes and best of show! We did VERY well!
I came home a little lighter in the wallet too. LOL! It was all good.
Thanks to all the customers who bought SPI at the race. Ill see you next year and I will include the electric's too.
Thanks again!
Rick

i love mine! i have the F1's onmy truck. here's a pic with them on dirt bonz....but not i have them on the XL tires. these wheels are extremely light......don't be fooled by the look. since i haven't glued them on the XL tires... i will weight them tomorrow and take pics so you won't think i'm tellin a fib. the wheels look even better on the XL tires than the dirt bonz!

Picture657.jpg

Picture659.jpg

Picture660.jpg

Picture662.jpg

I must say that I picked up a wheel at the finals and these wheels are LIGHT! I expected them to be heavy but man I must say that they feel lighter than the maximizers....not sure on the actual weight but they feel extremely light

I come across a lot of sponsors and products, and I can say that Rick's SPI wheels are VERY nice and are backed up with the best warranty in the biz. I need to order me a few sets for next year.
Great designs, lightweight, great support and more.
Justin

here are the pics of the weight differences. not too much if you ask me! anyway.... i love my wheels. the stock xl wheel was the only unmounted wheel that i had

Picture825.jpg

Picture828-1.jpg

Picture826.jpg

Picture827.jpg

they are sweeet looking rims i must say, and with that kind of warranty sounds like a great choice!!!!!

Yea...goos Stuff.....travis Has Been Runnin Them Since 08 And Never Bent One

They do make those terra pins look a lot meaner than the stockers. I wonder what maximizers weigh? If those weigh the same or less than the maximizers then i might have to look into a set. They sure are fancy.

Members online

Back