Spektrum DX3S ( no low batt fails safe ? )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vios8820

ast few days ~ i bashing around with my savage suddenly the battery low... and my the thottle suck there... then my savage just run like hell....... [X(] luckly it stop when it hit somthing and fly.. and roll over...

well my question is ~ is there any external fails safe i going to purchase ? which one will fit ?

be actually i don't remember that i have this issue last year... now the recivied just will suddenly stop and off when battery low..

I'm not sure if the OFNA micro fail safe will work with low batt but it does work if you turn your Rx off.. :lmao:
I just installed the OFNA micro fail safe, ill be testing the range of it just turn the tx and rx on and walk down the road and see if it has frequency loss HAHA

i use a duratrax failsafe it has voltage and frequency but if you set up the spectrum right it also has a frequency fail safe

SORRY MY BAD, SHOULD OF DONE MY HOME WORK :)

From Tower Hobbies
::
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/WTI0001P?I=LXEYG2&P=8

OFNA MICRO FAIL SAFE ::
CPU fuzzy logic system with low battery warning
Prevents accidents by detecting low battery voltage, radio battery voltage, no radio signal, and signal interference Stops vehicle by applying brake servo Compatible with 4.8V-6V receiver power source

and for $25 it's worth it, it can save you hundreds..

setup the spektrum right u mean i rebind it at fails safe position ? ? i do try to off my radio and try it ~ the fails safe kick in perfectly :D

is RX sorry forgot to tell ~

Yeah, a fail safe won't work if your Rx loses power (they'll be no power to make the fail safe do its job).

you need to put a return spring or rubber bands on your carb-slide so it will close the carb if your Rx loses power.

Trust me, i learned the hard way :/

Yeah, a fail safe won't work if your Rx loses power (they'll be no power to make the fail safe do its job).

you need to put a return spring or rubber bands on your carb-slide so it will close the carb if your Rx loses power.

Trust me, i learned the hard way :/

Yup freds right! I just threw out a ofna micro failsafe becasue imo there junk.

But thats up to you and i don't run my truck really low battery wise ever!

my fail safe will kick in if my rx battery drops below a certen amont

if you have the 3300t reciever in the truck the tx display will tell you the rxs voltage. not to mention it also has a low voltage alarm built into it so the tx will beep at you at a preset voltage.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back