spektrum dx2 losing contact

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carnage79

3 times now i have used my spektrum radio and lost control of my truck. has this happened to anyone else? the truck quits listening to the transmitter. that's how it acts anyway. receiver issues?

Is the receiver pack fully charged? I know when mine gets low it can misbehave (dx3). Also try rebinding and set the fail safe points. I bound my mini t on the savage profile on the receiver so when the receiver was off so was the mini-t.

I have the dx2 transmitter and 2 receivers on different trucks. I could only go 50 to 75 ft. before the failsafe would kick in and lose signal. I called spektrum and the told me to send it back and they would take care of it. When binding transmitter to receiver allways put brake on before binding. That way if you lose signal for some reason, it will come to a dead stop instead of running away. the best bet I can give is to call spektrum if it is not a battery or binding issue. I am sending mine off this week to get fixed. Hopefully it will be a quick turnaround. good luck

I have the dx3 and had the same problem so I called them also and they told me to get a hump pack and wow what a big difference and no more cutting out but I put down $$ for the switch,battery,and charger with a free 7.2volt battery for 54.99 from dynamite the hump pack was 27.99 and the switch so I can charge it was 7.00 hope this helps your problem.

i am using a hump pack. i haven't fooled w/ it anymore. i put my stock radio back on temporarily. how do i pinpoint if it's the receiver or the transmitter. i can't find my original receipt so i can't send it back in. i started to buy a new receiver, but i don't want to p$ss away money on a guess.

Who did you buy the radio from? They might have a copy of the receipt they can send you.
I had a problem with one of my receivers from my DX3.0. I have to send it back in and they said they will repair it. It was losing contact even when it was less then 75 feet away. The other receiver seems to be fine.

Latest posts

Members online

Back