spektrum 3.0 Failsafe problems now!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rewhyuk

When I completed building my savage X SS and turned on the electrics the throttle was backwards so I reversed it on my Spektrum and everything was fine until I set up the Failsafe through the spektrum and now when I turn off the transmitter to test it, the throttle opens wide up and with doing that no brakes being applied. How can I set it up so the throttle will work normally when driving but in a loss of communication have the brakes kick in. I can't simply turn the servo round because the linkages won't reach. I hope this might make sense to somebody! Thanks

You just need to rebind the radio and receiver. It sounds like you bound it, then reversed the servo.
Try rebinding it and let us know.
Good luck

Hi,

this probably does not apply if your radio was new,, ofcourse it could have been returned or whatnot, I had some weird problems with my radio, it is a nomadio sensor, when I first got it used I had to set my throttle brake to reverse also, but othr things were not working correctly on that channel, lie the trims were backward, the throtle trim affected the brake, things like that. finally I did a factory reset, the first thing it asked me was for a calibration, when I saw this I knew what was wrong. the guy who had this before me had calibrated the throttle/brake backwards. so when I recalibrated it correctly everything went back to normal and worked properly. this may be what is going on with yours.

another thing, the failsafe is built into my rx, I don't know if yours is or not, but on mine I have to program the failsafes, maybe you need to do the same.

Thanks Guys got it straight now, simple rebind was all it took!

Latest posts

Members online

Back