Speed Control Question For RC18MT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

griff7373

So we are playing with it yesterday and get one pack half through when my son says something fell out of it and I found out we blew and outdrive, I think I got the fix for it I just need to go to the hardware store.

My question is and I think this is what caused it when we take the truck from forward to reverse there is no lag, so if I am driving and slam it into reverse it stops rolling and immediately slams into reverse. On my mini-LST there is some lag time so the truck settles and then hits reverse, is there anyway to adjust the speed control on the RC18MT so it will lag and then go into reverse.

I know with my mamba that I have on my RC18t, I can program the ESC to have a two second delay, not sure about the stock one though.

Trust me this one doesn't need the Mamba yet for my son he just learned yesterday you have to keep both hands on the controller.

On my mamba you I can set the ESC to have either a 2 second delay or have it go to compleat brake then to reverse.

I don't think there is a way to do this on the stock ESC's. It should come to a stop thought. If you ram the trigger forward there is no brakes, it just goes to reverse.

I have my losi xxx-t setup where i have to be completely stopped before it goes into reverse.....if not I can say goodby to my diff

Latest posts

Members online

Back