Sparc's Video/Picture Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Yea it landed on the wheels but it rolled over when I tried to turn it (hence the camera man go oh ---- and cuts the feed) because the left rear wheel was at like 40 deg toe out. >.>

great vid!! thanks for sharing!!!!!

Some damage from yesterday. If i can straighten the bone out some I'll try to take some pics of this sick jump we made.

I walked over to my neighbors and I found the ramp that we made was flattened into top soil already. I wish I had pics from that day. It was roughly 8 feet high. Just a bit of driveway bashing today. My neighbor wanted to drive it some so I let him. He is 9 and drives fairly well.

These were taken with my bad old camera. It's also very slow so it's hard to catch stuff at the right time...

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

Last edited by a moderator:
bad word

So this is what I found today when I started to clean my truck after the bash on sept 7th.

The rest of the engine looks ok but I am screwed either way. :( It decided to eat some sand though the crappy hpi filter.

Where does the part that is circled in red go? It fell out of the engine along with the piston pieces. >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
The crack in the piston let the crank case vent to exhaust at the top half of the stroke which is why it was running horribly. I'm still amazed that it ran like this at all. I guess a grain of sand got stuck in between the sleeve and the piston there and decided to go evil. :( It seems like the case, con rod, and the crankshaft are fine. I can't get this bloody carb off to check it out... I removed the screw holding it in but it still won't budge even with me hanging off it.

Some pics from bashing today. Was running a bit rich and I didn't have time to filter out all the pics so some of them may be blurry.

Last pic was where a shock hit the machine and exploded. If you see anything you think is pic of the month worthy let me know. :)

OMG look at all the smoke coming out of my poor mill! Tune that thing !!!!!!!

So I finally got around to editing some of the video I shot while I was up in Vermont last time.

There isn't much footage but it shows the dirt mound much better than the pictures. It was a very tough climb.

I know I'm running it rich at this point and the clutch was already going never mind what the climbing did to it.

My uncle is driving for most of the footage (his 2nd day with r/c ever) not bad I would say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ewnB0H2XW8

Latest posts

Members online

Back