South Florida!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in cold England, but I'm more than happy to come to Miami to bash if you pay for some flights and accomodation Wooha! :)

I want some sun, its rained here for days :(

Better than that you could pay flight and just stay with them! No i wouldn't do that just to be safe

airline tickets plus the parts we'll break bashing dude thats too expensive :)

Yeahhhh not bad

DSC00157.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
were in boca? I lived in boca largo. I went to spanish river HS for a bit.

yeah sourth florida weather owns and the chicks here arnt have bad :p :D

skip school go to the beach. i went to deerfield or Boca sometimes went to Miami. when i lived in ocala it was Daytona or Disney

I live in the town homes of Boca Rio.
I have a couple buddies that have T-maxx's and i shred them up all day long.
Looking for peeps to bash with.

Holla Woooo Woooo

jrstorm lives in south Florida. I used to take my clod buster and Toyota bruiser electrics on the golf courses. used to burn the grounds keepers.

but yeh dude they're running mini z's at a local shop also.. so i got the mini scale down but ruthless bashing in the yard isn' that fun anymore..

well ill hit u up if i travel up.. cuz my friend invited me to g vill for a bit:40:

Well there are 2 nice on-road tracks, one in Punta Gorda, Huge track and the guys who run it are fantastic. The other one is in Englewood, Smaller track takes alot more driving skill. This is the one I mainly race on, it used to be 2 tennis courts. And by the end of the year the dirt track should be done in Port Charlotte. The Punta Gorda and Port Charlotte are both ROAR tracks. The one in Englewood is not, our rules are based on ROAR but not a s strict.

my family lives in boca raton. anyone ever been to the RC track in that park off of yamato and 441 i believe? ill be going down there this winter if anyone wants to hook up and bash.

I was down near there this past week and the week before for work. I was there from Sunday night to Thursday. It was pretty nice down there. Rained everyday and couldn't bring my savvy either.

ya weather has been a bit rough, since there are some hurricanes out there, bringing us some rain,

But other then that, saturdays have been nice for some savy bashing.

bad weather? well we just had a few twisters rip through the area a couple days ago which doesnt happen alot here in ontario,canada.. lol

Latest posts

Members online

Back