South East England - UK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FG monster

MattSavage said:
Ha ha. My wife, little girl and work take up all my time so I don't get much spare to work on the trucks but they are so worth the small amount I do get. I'd like to get a k4.6 for my 25. Either that or an sts 28 but I don't know what else I'd need to upgrade or strengthen.

That FG sounds a real MONSTER monster truck! Is it petrol or nitro? Would rather bash with the wifes Ford Ka!!
I`ve seen several FG`s,monster trucks,buggy`s formula one cars and stadium
trucks they are about 80-90 cm long with a 23-29 cc petrol engine.
I wanted to buy one before I laid my eyes on the ss4.6 but these FG`s have only rear wheel drive, in fact all FG models have rear wheel drive.
If you want an even more radical 1/5 scale car take a Hormann.
This is basically the same type as the FG,rear wheel drive also,but completely made of high grade aluminium.
It also has a price tag twice as high as the FG........

uk uk uk uk uk uk all the way

hi ppl i am from surrey. i have a savage 21 but just got a thunder tiger 28 for it not tryed it yet cant wait. there should be some savage clubs over here i think. maybe i will start one. some thing to think about... talk to you all soon

Hi, i,m located in Basildon, Essex. Theres a few of us round here with Savages and Revos, i had a FG Monster Beetle and there wild, but there also extremely loud. Parts are pricey too but then you will get about 40 mins (depending on your driving) out of a full tank and unleaded is about 1/5 the price of nitro. If it was 4wd then i would have kept it. Anyway l8ers all and godspeed.

sav 46 owner, from cambridge. lookin forward for a proper ragging session this weekend, since fitting a three speed and a better filter. going to scare some locals at the science park. a couple of work colegues have a 25 and a 21. uk all tha way boyz!!! :DJjam:

hi my name is chris i am 29 gettining a savage x 4.1RTR on christmas day off my wife i live in the uk blackburn near manchester just registered on here today lookin forward to messin with the truck run in looks like a big job though
:newb:
i got a yam r6 but don't get to use it much always rainin thats why i wanted a truck and i always wanted one when i was a kid.

ALL THE BEST WITH YOUR D.A.S MATE
i did mine april 2004 it was cold but worth it you cant beat bein out on yer bike wiv some mates on a nice day even better when ther is a big do on.
every year there is a big bike show up here for charity they shut off a town and literally thousands of bikes ride in to town it,s awsome
i'll get you the web sit address so you can have a look if you want
regards
chris:motorcycle: :motorcycle:

cool, i want an 04 r6! loved emm since i sat on one at autosport show 00, bike show this year the 06 r6r still fits me like a glove, way better than the cbr 600rr, k6 gixxer and zx6. love em!! :chainkiller:

i am getting a new bike in october 07 for my 30th dunno what to get yet though maybe new r6 or r1 or gsxr thou too much choice don't want ewt that gonna get me in bother wiv these too much
:copcar:
thats hard enough on me r6

a guy i work with has a dad who lost an arm in a bike crash...he rides a 180 brake 05 zx10... 07 r1 looks uffing gorgeous!! :pnclsmilie:

I fell of mine last year broke my collar bone nearly lost use of right arm due to nerve damage common bike injury i was told scary but i had to get back on much to my wifes dismay
:motorcycle: :motorcycle:
just "keep it upright and on the black stuff"

hiya iam am from st helens merseyside and there is no one around here neither just got back into this with my second hand savage had a menace 21 rubbish but the forum is very helpful and they are a friendly lot

i have just about run my savvy x now i love it cant wait to do some proper off road bashin i have done about 5 tanks of fuel now and it seems to be getting quicker the brakes could do with improving though
:DJjam:

I'm standing

Hi sleeper341

Ive had my savvy out of action for a while now, took it down the beach and managed to absolutely screw my engine, diffs, rotostart and gearbox (was great fun, just very expensive). I'm nearly up and running again now. This year we should meet up for a bash one day as we didn't manage to last year. have you found anywhere new to bash??

Spud
Hastings

Still can't find anyone local to me that wants to go Bashing!!!

Anyone in Sussex please stand up!
Might make the journey down in the summer,theres a couple of us from surrey.Have been looking for tracks & racedays,i think there is one down near you?

hey tonbridge kent here

yh I'm 14 and luv my savage my bank don't tho really want sum1 2 bash with hav got some mates near my area but they don't get out much.

good idea 4 a meet but we need some massive field lol

Hi, I'm living in Leicester at the moment. Still building my Savage, so much to do to get it right. So many bits to buy! Not really thought about where I can drive it yet or who I can bash with!!!

Anyone in sussex area about? Its been a while since I last posted on here, but thought I'd give it another shot!

Latest posts

Members online

Back