Sons New Slash Body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racecort99

Hey all just wanted to share with you the new body that i painted for my sons birthday. Got him his first RC car it is a traxxas slash and he loves the cars movie so did a Lightning McQueen paint job on a new body hope yall like it.

Nice body, i just finished the same body for my slash....

DSC_4613.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks everyone glad yall like it. NO my son has not seen it yet his birthday is on the 29th i will post pics when he sees it. Sunkenmetal nic body also i like it done in just red how does the truck run.

Nice , your son is going to dig it ! looks like a blast to run. got my son a rustler awhile back & he love's it.
SL.

thanks everyone glad yall like it. NO my son has not seen it yet his birthday is on the 29th i will post pics when he sees it. Sunkenmetal nic body also i like it done in just red how does the truck run.

great job!! i would love to see a pic of your sons face when he see's the body for the first time, I'm sure it would be priceless.......

Yeah i like it in red, I'm not the greatest painter so I'm stick with solid colors.... slash is fun to drive.. well after i got the VXL brushless for it it became fun lol...

thanks all i am glad you like it. I hope my son likes it he is only going to be 2 years old but he has drove my savage with my help and did not do to bad. But i would rather buy him something that can be repaired than spend 100 dollars and once it brakes it is done. But i will take some pictures and post them to show everyone.

Latest posts

Members online

Back