WTB Some stock savage parts wanted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Axoman

I'm looking to finish off a second build for my son to play with and need a few things.

1. Stock 8 shocks.
2. turnbuckles/steering links. Need both front and rear links.
3. transmission - 2 speed is fine, the cheaper the better!
4. steering post bearings.
5. An X radio box hold down tab. I bought a box off ebay and it came with everything except the hold down tab and screw for it. This is the tab you turn to take the top of the box on and off.
6. Fuel tank.
7. Exhaust header.
8. Radio and receiver, the cheaper the better.

Thanks for looking!

I'm in Colorado.

Let me know how much you guys want for your stuff!

i have 8 stock xl shocks bro send me your address and i will ship them to you no charge...they have purple springs.

Updating this thread, still looking for the following.

1. Stock 8 shocks.
2. Transmission - 2 speed is fine, the cheaper the better!
3. An X radio box hold down tab. I bought a box off ebay and it came with everything except the hold down tab and screw for it. This is the tab you turn to take the top of the box on and off.
4. Fuel tank.
5. Exhaust header.
6. Radio and receiver, the cheaper the better.
7. Ball bearings for steering.

Axoman, let me look tonight when I get home. I may have a few of these things lying around that we can make a deal on. I had a bunch of extra stuf left over since I sold my Savage.

ill sell 1 for 40$ 8 brand new SS Shocks
3 ill give you
I have a tf-10 with rf-10 3 channel setup. ill let that go for 25?

$40 for a set of stock shocks?

Wholly smokes. lol
Not to be a #### or anything.. But i just picked up a set of big bores off ebay for $32 shipped. Brand new.

A full set of Stock plastic shocks are worth about $10-$15 shipped

Thanks guys. I got a set of big bores off ebay for $40 shipped.

300m, was your auction a buy it now or did you bid to $32 and win?

I'm thinking of getting a second set for my other savage if I can get them for $32.

Jay,
Can I get the radio box tab from you? If you still want to give it to me that is.

It was an Auction.
I wont 2 seperate auctions for 2 pairs of shocks.

if you don't mind using traxxas i have a transmitter and reciever that i'll send you...no charge... gotta help get your boy up and running..

your stuff is on the way... i guess you should see it on monday........ HAPPY BUILDING:pnclsmilie:

Thank you very much!

I'm down to the following now.

1. An X radio box hold down tab. I bought a box off ebay and it came with everything except the hold down tab and screw for it. This is the tab you turn to take the top of the box on and off.
2. Fuel tank.
3. Exhaust header.
4. Ball bearings for steering.

Ive got a stock exhaust header and an older style fuel tank. $15 shipped for both.

PM me if you want them

Sent you a PM 300m.

I should add I'm also looking for an engine mount as well.

Latest posts

Members online

Back