Some pics I've been too lazy to upload. You'll laugh!! (LARGE PICS 56k beware)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AoD

S7302598.jpg

I figure... a picture is worth a thousand words. And no, the spring didn't come off like that, just had it like that for now. Keepers and spring are fine, whew... The shaft is snapped, glued back on to try and save the bottom mount, no-go. It's destroyed.

Now, I finally got unlazy enough to upload these pics. Just one bash, right here... Some of you have probably seen it. But it was fun either way.

Salt Run Savage Bash

Now, here's the end result on the body...

S7302599.jpg

S7302600.jpg

S7302601.jpg

Once the front and rear were seperated, I decided to take it off. It's totally destroyed. Anyways, since then.. I've learned to bash without the body. body mounts are only about 7 bucks, and two of them are 14.. Body, stickers, paint... All the good stuff for a body... about 40 bucks if you're going cheap.

well i must say, when you do things you do 'em right lol!! thanks for sharing

LMFAO!!!!!!!! Zip ties and duct tape!! a true redneck like me! :) LOL!!! Man, that's classic, rep just for the comment!

Yeah, I use them religiously sometimes. :) That body is officially shot though.. Total loss lol. I'll keep it for remembering why I shouldn't bash with a body. Shock towers and body mounts are so much cheaper.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back