Some mods in toolbox - need advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwatKat

So, as the summer is coming, I need another project.... So I was thinking of putting a fuel jug inside the toolbox, for ease. SO I can only carry the toolbox and the car.

I know Dubro has the kwik, but I would want to carry just 2 items...

The problem is the size of the jug. So the only think I could dig up on the net is this: http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXTEV7&P=7 This fits ok, BUT, this is for gas, so here are the questions:

1. It's ok to put nitro in it?
2. I have a hand fuel pump, so I will connect it, but will the standard nitro tube fit?
3. What specs should a nitro jug have? I think maybe I'll find a regular jug in a local hardware store...

What do you think?

Thanks.

Jud has one that takes the gallon bottle.. I made one that takes quarts but its for my plane. both have 12 v gel batts and electric pumps also hookup panels but the manual crank pump is just fine and yes normal tubing for the hook up

imo, instead of buying more gadgets, just buy a bigger box that you can bring right down the to bash site. carry a gallon of fuel & your dispenser bottle & everything else.

eliminate trips back to the car or cutting you bash session early caz you left somethin at home.

had my eye on this since i saw jcam go for it:

Jud has one that takes the gallon bottle.. I made one that takes quarts but its for my plane. both have 12 v gel batts and electric pumps also hookup panels but the manual crank pump is just fine and yes normal tubing for the hook up

Thanks. But where I live you don't find lots of tool boxes.. neither jugs... So this solution, with the tower jug is ok.

Anyway, Bank, can I ask for some pics?

Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back