Some minor updates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blazer X

New nova engine mount and hardcore engine plate. Don't know if yoall have seen the purple tapered washer on clutchbell, it's from a hellfire and they are nice. Also picked up a new set of hpi tvp's for 3$ whooohooo!!!! Still waiting on IRC losi shock kit. And hats off to the deanodizing thread...easy off is very easy then a quick polish job with the dremel and everything is shiny. I've got a few more changes coming also.:slapped:

you got THOSE TVP's for $3??? and I thought I was an eBay wizard...LOL nice score!!

I believe your right poly...they are much more rigid and have a completely different look, almost like a sandblasted look but very smooth. I can't wait to drive it with the 3 speed and that axial 32 on short chassis, I'm used to the extended one keeping the power tamed down..

Right now the hpi ribbed, but I haven't ran that engine alot yet I had some problems at first with the midrange needle. Any pipe suggestions?

well I'm running or going to run the hpi ribbed pipe on my axial. but i think ths pipes are good.
4x4

the local (forum mod) Axial guru (I ask Reb for advice about EVERYTHING Axial related) recommends the THS pipe...haven't gotten to run mine yet, but I hear good things!

Not to say the HPI ribbed pipe wouldn't work but our Admin ( Xjeepguy ) runs his Axials with the THS pipes. From what I have heard is a perfect match for the Axials.

Got the losi shocks on...kinda blurry pic. Just need some new wheels and tires. One question ...has anyone ran the integy tire,wheel and 23 mm hubs?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back