So much savage stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northernnightmare

After makeing few deal over the past few years I ended up with boxes and boxes of savage parts, dose anyone else have this problem...

I got a savage x brand new for 150 that came with a small handful of extra parts bought it as I loved the jumbo tires it came with...., then I built my dream light weight carbon savage uses all the best parts from aftermarket supliers and a top engine, so I have lots of parts from that build at least $250 of spare HPI parts there...….Just a two weeks found an all billet savage I could not pass up for the price of $250, it came with a bunch of new stuff too.... So a few days I seen a few parts for sale and I had to ask the guy what else he have? turns out it was allot so I bought everything $500 worth of parts for under a 100 bucks

Now the Problem, well what do I do with all this parts, now that the three savage's are done, id like to keep a few of the parts as spares but have so much extras, Id like to trade the extras for other rc nitro stuff, but localy had a hard time selling or trading the new in packages savage spare parts

Dose anyone have this problem feel free to share.... and maybe someone wants to trade some stuff let me know,

If it's parts that break, why not just go through them to catalog what you have and keep them? I have drawers and cabinets full of parts for my trucks. Was a lot easier when I had a couple trucks, but with 10... storage becomes a problem. lol! Would be nice if I lived in a house with a garage or something, but living in an apartment makes it tough for storage.

The stack of narrow boxes are 6 sliding drawers full of parts, the wide one is just 3 drawers, also full of parts. The entire bottom of my workbench and bottom of the rack with the trucks on it are all just 3.2 and 3.8 tires/wheels for my MT's:
2019-0417-WorkBench.jpg

If it's parts that break, why not just go through them to catalog what you have and keep them? I have drawers and cabinets full of parts for my trucks. Was a lot easier when I had a couple trucks, but with 10... storage becomes a problem. lol! Would be nice if I lived in a house with a garage or something, but living in an apartment makes it tough for storage.

The stack of narrow boxes are 6 sliding drawers full of parts, the wide one is just 3 drawers, also full of parts. The entire bottom of my workbench and bottom of the rack with the trucks on it are all just 3.2 and 3.8 tires/wheels for my MT's:

I hear you it is kinda a good problem to have, ( I got what parts I need as spares down to memory) So I do have some that I would keep for just that. Bumper mounts, a few control arms, and of course clutch bells, all my savage already got the R.R spur and bell, and I got every ratio too... I prefer a lower ratio in most cases....

That said, I would like to make some space for other things....

Latest posts

Members online

Back