snow romp!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jt

Please excuse the quality of the video, this is my first time editing, or even posting a vid. I would like to hear what you guys are using for editing progams, and is there a better place than photobucket to upload them, as I think that is part of the quality issue I am having. Looks a lot better from my PC file.
Thats enough talk enjoy! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
COOL!!!!! looks like ur havin a blast. cant wait till the snow creeps in over here.

nice vid...thanks for sharing!! looks like your savage is taking to the snow like it was made for it...

That truck is ready for a plow or a snow thrower! Can't believe how well it got around.

That truck is ready for a plow or a snow thrower! Can't believe how well it got around.

When I got done with that tank of fuel lets just say I didn't need to shovel the driveway; it was cleared enough by the savage and the tire chains.:satan:

i like the music...I didn't think ANYONE else knew about Apocolyptica...LOL

I like the style of music they do, how many people have you seen head bang :evilrocker: while playing a cello? I like their take on Edvard Grieg -In the Hall of the Mountain King also. I have been listening to Apocolyptica since 1998, I cant get enough of the classical twist on metal/rock. Glad you liked it, maybe next vid will be anothr selection from them. ;)

good job jt i am assuming you like making things for your truck did the chains stay on ok they look clever how you make them

good job jt i am assuming you like making things for your truck did the chains stay on ok they look clever how you make them

Sorry I didn't see your question sooner. The chain I got from the local hardware store. I just figured what length I needed to go across the tire and took a close measurement of the the length needed to go on the sides of the tires. I made one to where I liked how it looked and was spaced then used that for a pattern counting links of cross bars and links between them on the side chains.
Then walla tire chains. I made it a bit tight so there was no slipping whatsoever, and they worked real well.

I fastened them together by opening the links up with pliers and hooking the cross chains where it needs to be then just close that link back up. I have one link on the outside and inside chains that is split enough to remove the chains from the tires.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back