Snapped Up...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chunky Monkey

HPISavageForum! ! ! !

The time has come for yet ANOTHER Contest!
How are your bashing skills!? Well, this time it doesn't matter. Your Savage has lived such a dirty life. Today, it has seen the light, the calling, a chance for spiritual....eh hmmmm....Physical Cleansing, lol.

When's the last time your truck has been to pit road, thrown on the lift, and overhauled? Cracked body? Who cares....A little spit shine can carry it a long way. We want to see your R/C in its "Sunday's Best." Prom night photo styling. Themed photos, scale, something that sets it off without looking like a toy.

The Savage, as well as any R/C, can be a beast. We want to see how you ROCK IT! ! ! It's simple, all we want to see is a photo(must be a land runner, 2-4 wheels, including electric) in a scale pose. This is a contest similar to that as seen on:

http://www.hpiracing.com/racergallery/index.php

No captions or whitty lines needed(unless you "Got Jokes")...

This contest is about the angles, what makes your R/C standout? Now, you can submit action shots, but the scale should try to be captured, that's what it's all about. TIP: Lower camera shots can help to capture a less toy-like look and more scale. Feel free to also look at the above listed like to HPI for photo tips.

"What's in it for me?"
First items up for grabs as starters is the Brand New Release from SlapMaFro Prouctions! along with some of there new decals to "rep" your ride!
DVDandDisc.gif
stickersheet2.jpg
This Film features high flying, part breaking, full-throttle carnage. -B- and the gang are taking to the skies once more. SlapMaFro has been a part of the HPISavageForum for years...Back in the days of shed jumping and truck clearing, they've "Been There and Done That" with their bashing skills. When you've thought there was nothing else to do, leave it to the SMF crew to find the "new." Now, you'll be able to sit in the house on those rainy days and enjoy the latest cure for boredom.

For once, the HPISF will be opening the doors to Newbies. This contest has no minimum post requirements, or membership dates. Members are not allowed to have multiple accounts and the R/C must belongs to the member that it is submitted by. There will be a Verification Process for the Winner of this photo shoot.

RECAP:
  • No more than 3 photos posted at once
  • Scale Picture of YOUR R/C
  • Action Shots are welcome, but keeping it scale is where it's at
  • Photos are due no later than Sunday Night 10/1/06 by 10pm Central Time
  • Initial Finalists to be determined by the HPISF Staff
  • The Final 5 will then be placed in a poll to leave the Winner up to the Members!

"So what are you going to do about it?"
Show us what you got. The "Fighting Gravity" is just a start, more items will be added as the contest moves on. But, will you be a part of it?? What have you got to lose.

Just as in the last Contest, all photos MUST be inserted into this thread either as an attachment, or using the Image tags. You are to only post once per member. if you wish to change your entry, go back to your original post and change the photo by using the Edit option. We look forward to seeing what you have in store for us, but you have to enter to win....

BEST OF LUCK! ! ! !

UPDATE: Reminder folks, ONLY 3 pictures submitted. If you submit more than three, your post will either be deleted, or will be edited to only 3 pics....Please correct immediately if this involves you​

UPDATE FOLKS! ! ! !
We've just added a Set of 40 Series Proline Bowtie Tires and Stock size BowTies! ! ! ! !

Jump in the fun with the photos, or you're missing out on the Freebies! ! ! ! !

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, First to start! I forgot to mention...

Contest UPDATE:
All users are able to post 3 total pics! ! ! !

here it goes:
tnxwithroadragetiresside.jpg

tamiyatnxandteamassociatednitrotc3.jpg

sorry for the smaller pics I have no idea how to fix them

O well here goes my nasty ole pics.
100_0658.jpg

100_0659.jpg

Fixed the first pic link for ya'....Chunky OUT! lol

Here's a few that I took today, let me know what you think!

dsc02456mk1.jpg
[/IMG]

dsc02476kf9.jpg
[/IMG]

dsc02462qk5.jpg
[/IMG]

I guess it's okay for you ]-[0p, since you can't win lol....But, good examples of photos....

UPDATE KIDDOS! ! ! !
Now we're adding 2 sets of tires, unmounted....Up on the block with the vid and decals are a set of 40 Series Proline BowTie Tires and a Stock size Set of Bowties!

Keep these photos coming guys!

LAsT DAY for to enter the Contest. Winner will receive an IOU for a SMF DVD and SMF sticker as well as a set of Proline 40 bowties and a set of Proline bowtie tires. Heck I'll forfet my postition just so I can enter, Not.. Contest ends tonight at 10 pm Chunky Monkeys time,lol

Oh - J/k on the IOU.

]-[0p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back