slipper clutch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cougar390

okay fellas i need your guys help again. I put my new spur gear in today and i drove it everything seems okay but how can i tell if my slipper clutch is to tight or to loose . I did what the instructions said but i still cant tell if its set right or not

Just crank it down tight, if you don't want to do that lock it down tight then back off 1/8 turn this way its locked harder and wont spin to easy but will spin if it needs to.

I Agree With Larsen Thats How I Run Mine With No Problems. All The Way Tight And Backed Off 1/8 Turn Works Good.

ya i just switched my slipper from the x version to the savage 25 single slipper and its pretty much tightened all the way i haven't had a chance to run it yet as theres over 2 feet of snow here but i've heard alot like the 25 slipper better then the x's dual slipper clutch I'm hoping someone that sees this can shed some light on which is actually better the dual slipper or the 25 just pm if you have any info as i don't want to hijack this thread lol any help would be appreciated!!

Latest posts

Members online

Back