SlapMaFro's Tribute Challenge Winner Vote!

Who won, you decide!

• Entry #1

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Entry #2

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Entry #3

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Entry #4

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Entry #5

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chunky Monkey

Here we go folks! Thanks to those who took the time in participating for this challenge. Wish more would have participated, but I know timing is rough in regards to the weather. In the future, this will be a long term contest, 3 month completion time. I know this will make it easier for others to compete since they'll have a little more time to work on the editing. So here we go:

Entry #1 LarsenRacing, Click Here

Entry #2 Site Jester, Click Here

Entry #3 MotoPsycho, Click Here

Entry #4 Trixter227, Click Here

Entry #5 Crash, Click Here

T. T. your just being nice inculeding me, but I appreciate it, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Crash, I still felt that yours deserved to have been shown. Man, if that vid would have kept that momentum going, it'd be awesome!

thank you savageXss1337

thank you bud, wish I could of done everything I planned on. I had stuff all written down , had two more bashn spots with camera women. Two camera shots all kinds of fun stuff.
Thanks again
Dan:resp:

Thanks to those who took the time in participating for this challenge.

UHUN UHUN UHUN -UM...

soapbox.gif

Thanks to YOU guys at HPISF. Without your efforts and footwork in getting prizes, setting up competions, and mediating entries - there would be none of this.

I think it stands to the character of this forum it's members, and its admin staff to openly, and respectfully recognize wonderful members and contributers such as Slap Ma Fro, that have furthered the forum cause........ (
Dunno.gif
Whatever that may be!
Dunno.gif
)

Here's to you Slap Ma Fro!
GoofyThumbsup.gif
RCTruck.gif
GoofyThumbsup.gif

parkermarsh,

thank you for the vote bud, I fixed one of my trucks lastnite and bashed her today. fun stuff, I put a set of hpi nubzs on. makes it handle like a buggy imo.
thanks again

man crash ya had me right till the end lol sorry things didnt work out the way you planned but it just shows how hard you bash!! lol and great job to all who entered, I'm hoping i can grab a cheap video camera somewere and enter the next one its really hard to pick just one!!:resp: goes out to all!!!

Wow, first time I voted on one of these, hard choice, they were all very close IMO, I went with the one I was most entertained by.. wish it was longer :)

thank you wister, I enjoyed makeing it.

Its like jumping out off airplane 40 seconds of adrenaline

now, enjoy your hang time untill you reach the ground my internet browsing freind.

Dan

Thanks a lot, MotoPsycho! I can't wait to check out these vids...

Well Doesgo, for better or worse, I have to blame my nitro addiction on you guys. what started as Savage curiosity lead to google. Google lead to Slap Ma Fro and Savage carnage! SMF Savage carnage can only lead to nitro addiction!

Thanks for the inspirational entertainment!

-Moto
stoopidbaby.gif

Thanks for voteing for me, oregonmud, SAVAGESHAUN....

i liked your "agressiveness" lol I'm pretty sure i saw some damage and you were still launching it!! and a couple of the jumps were actually really far if you watch it closely and you still pulled off most of the landings!! lol good job!!!

i liked your "agressiveness" lol I'm pretty sure i saw some damage and you were still launching it!! and a couple of the jumps were actually really far if you watch it closely and you still pulled off most of the landings!! lol good job!!!

This is true .. You noticed I bent down in the vid and was looking at the front tire.. I broke a carrier .. I didn't want that to stop the vid so I kept on bashing.. Was hard to turn but managed a few more jumps..

Thanks again Shawn

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanted to say before the contest ends I think its been a good race, EVERYONE did a great job. Give yourselfs a pat on the back..:resp: :jamout:

Its been alot of fun last few moments reminds me of watching a auction on ebay lol thanks every one :jamout:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back