"SlapMaFro Tribute Submissions! - Enter Here"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chunky Monkey

This is not a discussion thread. Please use only as a thread for posting your video. Remember, you can either host the video on your own site, or others such as YoueTube, Google Video, PhotoBucket, etc. Limit 1 submission per member. At any time, you can edit your original post to submit another video if you make something better. Please remember the cut-off date November 18th at 12noon!

BIGwRedWhiteBlue.jpg

Its not 3 minuets but is some long jump over my brothers head along with a few flips and some fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
come on Jason, you still have a week...You can fit 2 more minutes in that easy! Nice jumps.

LarsenRacing and Crash, both have entered the contest past the deadline. Crash, you're was 12 minutes after. Larsen, we have no way in telling when you truely completed it, except by your most recent post saying it was with timing guidelines. I'm sorry but we can't accept these submissions. No worries, there will be more.

On the other hand, that does give us 5 total submissions, allowing this contest to continue. For those who completed their entries on time, Please reply to this thread with either a yes or no.

We'll continue from there. Thanks!

Sure, why not!

badmonkey.gif

I'm sorry, YES OR NO.........I say Yes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine was actually finnished at the date of the edit. I was just correcting myself because in the original post I said it was less than 3 minuets so I was just stating that it was longer than 3 minuets so it does meet the minimum video length of 3 minuets or more.

I to would say let Crash be entered.

Okay folks! I'll wset up the poll tonight!!!! Be ready to vote. Thank you to Moto, SJ, Trixter for letting the competition voting to continue, it's a great gesture!

my opinion doesnt really matter and u already have decided anyway but I'm glad to hear your going to accept there entries!!! in otherwards i totally agree with your decision as well!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back