Sky RC GNSS Speed Meter!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guinnessdublin

Calling all Sky rc owners, had first outing with it the other week remembering to charge it up this time which helped!
Top speed recorded was 39mph with my .28 force mill,3 speed tranny & 17/47 ratio fitted on short grass playing field. Have still got to find sweet spot on g/box to hear change up of gears though!
so what’s your top speed with this speed meter guys?

Attachments

• IMG_2535.png
    IMG_2535.png
    157 KB · Views: 5
No because i stuck a magnet on it so probably wont be able to get it exchanged. I think it was only about 20mph on the savage i was using it in a small area but I'm thinking of getting another one now so...

Haven't been on this site for AWHILE now. I've tested the top speed of mine before years ago with a handheld gps tracker and it was 36 or 37 MPH with a slightly modded Axial .28 & 3 speed. And this was before the high speed 3rd gear set came out. Haven't ran the truck for a couple yrs but thinking about breaking out sometime in the future.

No because i stuck a magnet on it so probably wont be able to get it exchanged. I think it was only about 20mph on the savage i was using it in a small area but I'm thinking of getting another one now so...
If it’s still under warranty just return it, there be no questions asked! 👍🏻
So I currently hold the speed record, Lol! 👍🏻

Last edited:
Have now got some 25% nitro so before tweaking 3/speed g/box will give Savage a blast in same place & see if any speed difference is to be had? 👍🏻

Have now got some 25% nitro so before tweaking 3/speed g/box will give Savage a blast in same place & see if any speed difference is to be had? 👍🏻
Omg having probs today first trial run within a minute i popped a dog bone came back in checked all the O rings and end point adjustments. Next i found id stripped the hex on the inside of the proline badlands tyres no worrys though I'm getting replacements though. Its the way it goes don't you think..

https://wheelspinmodels.co.uk/i/317...RIJFDL2shsM6qRzxRBxt7z29dlQh0cb0aAgLyEALw_wcB

25mph on the Bullet. Savage still in the pits until new parts for wheels. Will take it out for a few runs soon and post mph. By the way the Bullet it not at full speed as i was running in a small area but good fun with the meter! Cheers guys! & GD.

Hi all, been awhile since I've been on, if anyone is interested, I've got about 4-5 of the rare Hi-speed 3rd gear sets for the savage 3 spd gearboxes, may part with some of them, only problem is they are buried under a mountain of other Savage parts, I'll look for them if interested. HPI part # 77065

Members online

Back