Skate park bash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is that you giving the electric a thrashing? lmao whatever it is seems like a tough truck lol

The Blue SCT is my Hong Nor SCRT, she a tough little thing, i broke a front lower arm in the end, but as you can tell by the hats and gloves it was about -5 at the time

ya cold weather is hard on parts,I'm in canada so i know alot about that subject!! LMAO

I bash that little truck to death week in and week out and all ive broken is 2 lower arms, a couple mates of mine have Slashes and they aint half as tough

i done this to the Savage in the freezing cold last weekend
des2787005.jpg

wow i don't see alot of people snapping the a-arms, time for some RPM'S lol

Thats what i was thinking, but i was planing to run sway bars and they don't fit on RPMs, ive got a set of stock ones on the way, if i break many more ill defo go RPM, but I'm putting that breakage down to the cold more than anything

Thats what i was thinking, but i was planing to run sway bars and they don't fit on RPMs, ive got a set of stock ones on the way, if i break many more ill defo go RPM, but I'm putting that breakage down to the cold more than anything

even RPM'S may break if they were really cold, not sure.. I'm running a set of them and really like them....

Members online

Back