Size Difference between an LST and Savage Body?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MTBikerTim

Brushless Power!!!
Can anyone tell me what the size difference is between the savage body and the LST body. What's the difference in body hole positioning and general size?

The reason I ask is in building my brushless savage it is looking like I am going to need a bit more space on the sides of the truck to fit the batteries. It would be nice to have a bit more width between the body and the chassis plates. I know the lst body is a fair bit wider and a bit longer. I'm wondering if the lst body would fit the savage with some flm extended 40mm extended plates and maybe some offset wheels. Otherwise what bodies do fit the extended chassis?

I got a crowd pleaser for an lst on my stock length savage and it is too big. To make it right I should trim the fenders. But if I had to guess it's atleast an inch wider and couple longer. It will fit that flm chassis well. Proline makes the f350 body that is made for the extended chassis.

I think I remember that truck. Yet again it looks like I might be doing something different on my bl savage but it will still involves the extended chassis. So I may have to get one of these bodies. Thanks blazer.

CP2.jpg

CP3.jpg

That is awesome SavageGoZoom. It's a fair bit bigger isn't it. Maybe it's a bit too big. I'll have to look at the f350 body.

Nice. I'm looking at the flm chassis which are 40mm extension. I don't know it they would bee that bit too big. It is good to know they do fit thought. It is possible to make them fit. I was thinking the tyres might hit the body if it was too wide but the lst body isn't that wide.

Nice. I'm looking at the flm chassis which are 40mm extension. I don't know it they would bee that bit too big. It is good to know they do fit thought. It is possible to make them fit. I was thinking the tyres might hit the body if it was too wide but the lst body isn't that wide.

Thats the tvps I use

Latest posts

Members online

Back