Sites

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you ebay, nitronutzz is a great place to get stuff.... robs a good guy!!! I'm not sure were you live but neweramodels.com is a good place i've dealt with them alot and there awsome another one is great hobbies they have thousands of replacement parts and "optional" parts but there in canada!! hope this helps a bit buddy!!!

rob on ebay is great i've bought some things off him for my savage and he's an little slow one the return emails but he's really quick on the shipping end witch is great

hmmm hes usually good for replying...... well everyone gets busy at times i suppose

ya he is but great service and nitro addict i won't order from great hobbies due to the fact that they add the shipping price after they pac your order and then charge you card how wack is that

I called before i ordered and i think that was the best thing i could of done i was going to put an huge order threw for car truck and plane parts and then they said that to me i'll pay a little more at the store thanks you know

rob on ebay is great i've bought some things off him for my savage and he's an little slow one the return emails but he's really quick on the shipping end witch is great

this is not common for Rob, you might of caught him on a bad day.

He is a good freind of the forum.

THANKS ROB

Latest posts

Members online

Back