Show Me Your Savy! ! ! ! !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chunky Monkey

This is it!
For 1000 Forum Points, I want you to show me the ABSOLUTE BEST photo you have. This has to be a pic of your Savage do ANYTHING you want. Action, damaged, scenic, anything! Just show us your SAVY! This contest will run until August 1st 2006 and cut off time will be 12 noon central time.

So do you have it? Do you want to show it? They lay it on us....Admins and moderators will not be playing to win, but are more than welcome to just contribute their photos.

Within this same thread, you will post your photo, NO LINKING TO OTHER SITES! I don't want to kill someone elses bandwidth. Each member is limited to 4 submission photos. You have to place them all within ONE POST. The post can be edited by the user at anytime. Any edits done after the cutoff time will be automatically disqualified.

After the cutoff time, Administration will decide on the final 4 photos to be placed in a poll where the winner will be decided upon by the forum members!

So show us your dirt devil, pavement pounding, grass killing, mud slinging, off-road blazing machines!

All posts MUST CONTAIN PHOTOS and NOT links to your photos.....

This is so I don't have to be thread jumping to see your pics. It's so simple, put your pics IN this thread. I'm sorry if that seems confusing, but it's really not, lol....Simply take the URL of your picture and place the image tags before it "
"

!!!Also for the winner we will toss in a polished tank guard from DA Racing for the winner.!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
100_0587.jpg

100_0591.jpg

100_0586.jpg

sorry but that is all i have.. it is when i when rockclimbiing at a friend's house..enjoy

DSC_3688_edited-2.jpg

DSC_3683_edited-1.jpg

Here are a couple pics of DA Racing high polished tank guard that will also go to the Winner of this Contest.

Oh cool thanks, cause I don't have a Savage yet. I don't really have good shots of my MT2 yet either but I like this one because it did get some height.

messin.jpg

Sorry it's so small

Okay here I'm gonna add three more:

DSC00773.JPG

DSC00784.JPG

DSC00779.JPG

Feel free folks to post pics of your other RC's if you'd like and you think you have some great photos....Just keep in mind that it is the savage photos that are eligible to win. Also keep in mind that you have to have them in your original post when can be edited at anytime, so don't make numerous different posts which can disqualify you.....

he chunky or - ]-[0p... i've put another photo in the gallery i want in my post for the constest.. guz i think it a better photo than my others ..zo would one of you put that pic in my post??..
i don't know how i need to do that myzelf zo i would really appriciated it if one of you guys wanted to do that.. ...thanks already!!

oww and here is the direct link of it.. i've shorted it zo you can klick on it now becaus you don't want a link in this threat
hpisavageforum.com/gallery/data/500/medium/menno_280.jpg ..this one

Droogmole SS 4.6! said:
oww and here is the direct link of it.. i've shorted it zo you can klick on it now becaus you don't want a link in this threat
hpisavageforum.com/gallery/data/500/medium/menno_280.jpg ..this one

Go back to your original post and just add this photo in....If you don't know how to do the VB code look here:
https://www.hpisavageforum.com/forums/misc.php?do=bbcode

Savage said:
Oh cool thanks, cause I don't have a Savage yet. I don't really have good shots of my MT2 yet either but I like this one because it did get some height.

messin.jpg

Sorry it's so small

Okay here I'm gonna add three more:

DSC00773.JPG

DSC00784.JPG

DSC00779.JPG
There. I edited my post. Now I have 4. I don't think I even stand a chance though. We forgot the camera today and it was like the best day ever. I also landed my best jump ever but we didn't get it on film. It was huge and perfect. Oh well. Maybe I'll get action shots soon. Tomorrow is a street racing day though.

EDIT: Hey my rank changed! It's true too, I do use 30% :)

for this contest, yes....Next contest will be any RC though....no worries, you'll have the chance to shine...Speaking of which....There's a clue for the next contest....Time to SHINE....I'll write up the next contest tomorrow....

That is to funny, getting ready to hack an rc rollcage or one savage you don't want to get in the way!

heres my pride and joy a bit dirty = how it should be. (unfortunatly sold my savage now! well in the proccess, as I'm only 15, its costing mefar too much money to kee going, so have purchased a hyperr 8, its ok, i know iv done bad, throw tomatoes at me i don't mind hehe)
normal_IMG_5228.JPG

Man i wold NEVER sell mine if it looked like that (unless bill gates or some1 offered me like 5 g's lol) Nice truck BTW

selling it off as parts, so far i have taken in 120 quids worth. thats all minor bits like wings, a diff etc etc. but i still have a lot left to go. the k4.6 is reserved at 50 quid, have a three speed i need to get rid of (any one intrested, £40 if you live in the UK) tvp's are reserved at another 40, cnr brakes a tenner. its all the small bits that add up. i hope to bring in around 350 - 400. id be extreemly lucky to get £150 as no one is in the market for a truck like mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back