Shout box doesnt work for me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88gtanotchback

SAVAHOLIC
hey guys, I kinda suck on computer technology and troubleshooting and all that jibber jabber. I was wondering if anyone has any insight on why my shout-box doesn't work. it just saying loading, and never shows anything up there. Do i need new software? My girlfriend got on my computer and screwed it all up downloading Google chrome as my browser and Skype, so when i changed it back to Mozilla Firefox is all jinkity janked now...

hmmm.

I'm using chrome without issue. let me look at your user settings to make sure.

yeah it all looks good to me in there.

see if we can get our computer-genius lj involved here.

Ok 88 what web browser are you using and do u have java installed also if your got ie installed try coming to the site on that and see if the shout works then

I'm using Firefox for my browser LJ
I just tried using IE and the shoutbox still doesn't load.... Tried google chrome and it doesn't work either. How do i check to see if java is installed? or disabled for that matter. damn my computer illiteracy

on firefox go to tools>options> content and make sure "enable javascript" is check marked.

hmmm. the box is checked fred, followed the steps and its all right and i went to your link bank and checked to make sure i had the right version it said this.

Verified Java Version
Congratulations!
You have the recommended Java installed (Version 6 Update 21).

I'm gonna have to get my bro over here i guess he's a wiz with computers, and then ill ban my ole lady from my computer....i miss my shout box lol

ok 88 if u cant get him over send me a message we can set it up to remote into it and i can fix it for ya also so just let me know its hard to say whats wrong with out looking at lol

Latest posts

Members online

Back