Should my savage wheelie?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xsavage3148

FLM cen/mugen mid tank. LRP Z28 47/18 gearing

Not that i want it to but i ended up driving it around in a parking lot the other day while i was tuning my 3 speed and it wouldnt lift the front wheels.

I'm not sure. I have the LRP Z.28R Spec 3/Nova Clutch/Mugen 1.0mm springs in the first hole. I wonder if i should mess with that a little?

i say its a combination of these things: redistributing the weight with the midtank mod, extending the rear wheels back 1.5", your 18t cb & clutch shoes.

few of the guys say they got their flm ext mid tank to wheelie by adding the fioroni clutch system.

It might be a 17t cb i have to check. I wasnt sure if i possibly had a tuning issue is why I'm asking if i should be seeing wheelies.

My FLM EXT mid tanked truck wheelies on 18/47, not as easy as on 17/47 but does from a standstill and occasionally while already rolling, using HPI vented bell with Dynamite max-life shoes, LRP.30.

my axial .28 spec1s will pull up my xl on 18/47 when tuned right in the grass but on ashphalt or dirt it just spins the tires. oh i have an integy alloy clutch

Members online

Back