Short, indoor jump vid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRUSADER

In some other vid thread I posted, somebody asked about moving the camera to the rear & doing a few jumps. Well, I moved the camera to the rear shock tower/body mount. I also put together a small ramp. Now, keep in mind that I am a newb ... and that this is indoors ... I'll get braver - and better, lol ...

Engine sounds rich. As always awesome vids, you know you've started something big. We won't leave you alone until you take it off a 50 foot jump with the camera filming. Just messing with ya man, baby steps.

Yep - the engine was dead COLD. At the beginning of the vid I'm running a few laps around the garage to try & get some heat into the engine. Just testing things out.

Once I get the transmissions' shift points sorted out, ya'all can count on 3rd gear jumps! In anticipation of things to come, I've already mounted 4 LST2 shocks on the rear!! LOL! And can you say "STS .30"?

HA! ok ok - I'm just really looking forward to giving the engine a try. It's sitting here in it's box ... next to the 0702 ... just waiting ...

Breaking it in just seems like a complete PITA. I'm also a newb, so I'm still working the kinks out if the rest of the truck...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep - the engine was dead COLD. At the beginning of the vid I'm running a few laps around the garage to try & get some heat into the engine. Just testing things out.

Once I get the transmissions' shift points sorted out, ya'all can count on 3rd gear jumps! In anticipation of things to come, I've already mounted 4 LST2 shocks on the rear!! LOL! And can you say "STS .30"?

Hey Crusader..
Show us a pic or two of the quad LST shocks in the rear, please

You wrecked at snail speed in that video. LOL

did you do the mid tank mod yourself?

HAHAHA! - Yes, I built the truck myself!

And, yeah - that was a "slow roll" - I went off the jump sideways ... hehehe

I did the Quad Shock thing as a joke - it's complete overkill, but it does look pretty cool, lol

Pics of the shocks

P1000176.jpg

P1000174.jpg

P1000179.jpg

This thing is getting HEAVY ... I'll need the STS .30 just to get it moving, HA!

As usual, great vid. Yousaid you need to work on the shift points right? If so, I'd wait until the sts 30 is in and broken in. I've had to readjust my shift points when I installed the sts 28. And still working on the shift points.

HAHAHA! - Yes, I built the truck myself!

And, yeah - that was a "slow roll" - I went off the jump sideways ... hehehe

I did the Quad Shock thing as a joke - it's complete overkill, but it does look pretty cool, lol

Pics of the shocks

P1000176.jpg

P1000174.jpg

P1000179.jpg

This thing is getting HEAVY ... I'll need the STS .30 just to get it moving, HA!
Heavy or not,...that rear Quad setup is sick dude!!
Love it.

Well done on making the truck, be what you want it to be.
Now... get two more of those LST shocks in the front, And you will have everybody's attention.

Members online

Back