Short Bus's RC stable.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Double-O-Zilch

BASHMASTER
Here is my RC stable. They are all in various stages of building and repair. The savy is in need of parts, the X-Ray T1R is in need of electronics, the 18R and 18MT just don't get used like they used to, the Micro-T desert truck is new, the Charger is gonna donate its body to the Micro-T, and last but not least, the vintage Tamiya Hornet.

102_1810.jpg

102_1811.jpg

The Hornet came with everything, the manuals, transmitter and even an old battery!
102_1812.jpg

102_1813.jpg

102_1814.jpg

Check out the size of the steering servo in relation to a quarter.
102_1815.jpg

The mechanical speed control and other ancient technology!
The Blade CX is just a bag of parts and who wants to see that!

Last edited by a moderator:
my grandpa had one similar to that, it was a black wolf or something like that. my first rc was the scrambler. the one that flipped upside down and kept going...that was a good time there.

Wow, that Hornet looks old, I bet that was high tech when it came out though. I guess a servo moves the speed control?

Nice collection Parker

John

Yeah, the servo moves the mechanical speed control. It was high tech at one time! My first wireless RC was some Nikko buggy, too long ago to remember!

Last edited by a moderator:
the grass hopper was my first rc, exactly the sam as that hornet.

thanks for sharing

man now i feel old lmao i remember having the grasshoper and thinking it was the most amazing thing!! boy has rc come a heck of a long way since then

some nice rides u got there parker,i remember having a clod buster and a baja bug cant remember the name of it ,wish i still had the clod buster that thing was big

It's funny how things work out. The Tamiya Grasshopper is the first hobby grade RC I ever wanted and now I have the twin chassis of it! Thanks guys. I will update as things come together. Now I have the money just not the time!

Latest posts

Members online

Back