shock setup

Which setup do you like best

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wa2ruff

I have 8 blue HPI shocks, and 8 silver triple rates from rcraven. What do you think, blue all the way around, one blue and one silver one each, or 8 silver all around. As you all know my them is cowboys. I'm trying to get as many votes as possible, so please if you read this, throw in a vote. Here is a pic of 1 blue and one silver together. Thanks guys/gals!

I vote all blue...since there's no poll/vote option :D

also, a buddy of mine bought the rcraven triple rate springs, and he wasn't impressed at all...although I DO like their screw kit...

well thanks Komodo67, I guess no one else wants to give me their opinion

one of each means ure triple rate springs wont do there job properly will be fightin against blue wantin to do there job

Are the blues soft. I voted blue just because of looks but I don't want your truck to sit to low or be to soft if your a basher.

I voted blue as well for the same reasons given,but I wish that color blue was darker,would look more Cow boyish and better imo.
Dave

thanks guys! The blues I got from nitronutzz and they are stock replacements. I will put them all on and give them a look.

I like the way my truck handles with a tripple rate springs and single rate mixed. I run an RC Raven silver tripple rate and stock black spring on each tire and I like the way it looks and works.

I'm trying the purple springs not cuz i like the colour but there stiffer not sure how they will be,,, i voted for all blue only because mine always match lol

Poll Over

I just didnt like the triple rate silver. I have the blue's all the way around and love it. Did some jumps, no bottoming out, smooth cornering, just like the stocks.......I think they are stocks except blue, if I understood nitronutzz correctly

ya but if you look closely at the specs the different coloured springs are just a little different in size!! and from what i see the purple will be the stiffest!!

Latest posts

Members online

Back