shipping rant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneck

so u can't tune sorry
k guys sop went to ship out a motor to aj on here the girl was a total blond ok so i got poop for service and she did not know how to get me a tracking # at all so i was sooo ####ed so i sent the item but still almost 10 at minuim to ship a mill comon Canada express get your rates right

so did you ask to speak to a manager to make sure you shipped your package as promised or just leave?

very odd story.

You should of ask her for her number :) jk

yeah $10 isn't that bad for sending out a mill, and according to your post it was with tracking ?
Next time (like Fred said) ask to talk to a manager or get someone that knows what there doing. When i go to the P.O i make sure i talk to someone english and know what there doing..

ya but actually $10 sounds kinda cheap cuz you usually only get tracking numbers with faster methods of shipping not regular shipping.. but i could be wrong!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
You won't get a tracking # with $10 shipping on an engine, you would need to double that rate, that's why you got no tracking, it had nothing to do with the employee.

only shipping that she said there was ohh well not using her next time

but it was you that failed to understand!
not to be rude but you do not get a tracking number for parcels that take 1-2 weeks to reach the destination. You need to send it Expidited/Priority or such which as mentioned before would exceed the cost of 10.00 by nearly twice the cost before a tracking# would be recieved.

no only said here ship this route here you go

idk man, did you even go to the PO?

its very odd that youre making a "shipping rant" thread instead of contacting the guy you made the deal with and talking to him about it.

not accusing you of anything, but the whole thing just sounds like your laying the ground work for a "don't blame me, i couldnt get a tracking #" story.

no i thought i got a tracking # with each one and now i know this thanks for the info guys just the lady said the only difference is time and now i know

Members online

Back