Shims

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judicator

Looking to buy alot of shims of different sizes and thicknesses. Anyone have a good site? i'm sick of buying the Ofna CB kit(all my LHS carries)

Freddy are you lookin for just clutch shims or also bigger shims for the axles and diffs?

i went to the hard ware store, but couldn't find shims thin enough. They all seemed to be a little to thick for industrial purposes

well oddly enough 3 bays down from my shop is a machine company that is related to my boss(whish i'm related to) so in short I can have shims made. If I WAS to put an order in what sizes (or what would you use them for so i can get the sizes) would you want and on avg how many per pack?

well oddly enough 3 bays down from my shop is a machine company that is related to my boss(whish i'm related to) so in short I can have shims made. If I WAS to put an order in what sizes (or what would you use them for so i can get the sizes) would you want and on avg how many per pack?

if you get talkin to those guys, id be interested to see if & what theyd charge for the flux batt box mounts that bank & larz were supposed to get made.

I had a guy I deal with ready and willing to make the parts for Larsen, the problem was Larsen sent over a cad drawing of the part with no measurements so he couldn't quote the job. I talked to my guy and told him it is very simple and I would go buy the plastic mount for him to replicate if he wanted.

I believe that is where it ended. I don't have the capital to get 50 or 100 sets made to be sold. If I did you would have them in your hands right now. The price I was told he could do them for was DIRT cheap.

Well if the first say 40 people who want to test this item out, can maybe put the money forward and then you can get 20made up for yourself and sell at a marked up price... then we can go from there? i want some :)

Latest posts

Members online

Back