setup for jumping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stealth Attack

Ok if anyone has seen my video then you know i like jumping and i want to jump higher. I was wondering if anyone had a good shock setup for landing BIG jumps. These little 4' to 8' jumps just don't do it for me anymore. I already have a few alum. pieces I'm gonna get. I want to keep some plastic to give breaking points. If something is gonna break i want it to be the cheapest and easiest thing to fix.:devilasst:

I would stick with the stock shocks- they are cheap and easy to fix/replace. What aluminum parts are you getting? Those tend to bend and stay that way, the nylon parts flex.

Last edited by a moderator:
harder springs in the front should give you a preload for better/easier backflips. less absorbsion when you hit the ramp initially so you should carry more momentum. hardest springs all round will do it.

I use Black springs and 50wt oil all around

Here's my setup.....ready??

Punch it, jump it, pray for it, lol.....throttle control.....hehehe.....I don't put too much thought into some stuff, can't you tell...hehehe

if u break somethin, it can always be fixed. half the fun is working on ur truck!

I hear ya monkey! Ill try a few of the set ups with the preload spacers. I do love working on my truck when i have time but i also don't wanna go out for the day make one jump and be done!!!! I know we have all seen the videos but i think i wanna jump my house too!!

i thot about tryin to jump my house but if u don't land right, its not goin to be a cheap repair!!lol

My main concern with jumping my house isnt the landing, its not getting enough speed and air to clear the house. I wonder how my wife would fell with a savage sticking out the side of the house?!

LOL just leave a window open, if ur lucky it will land nice and safe on the bed!!

Latest posts

Members online

Back