Servos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McF

How do most of you mount your servos? Do you use the rubber grommets and sleeves or just bolt directly?

Thanks.

I like to use the grommets and brass sleeves. Servos are beating to death everytime you drive your truck. The vibration will be greatily reduced with the rubber between the case and the truck.

I like to use the grommets and brass sleeves. Servos are beating to death everytime you drive your truck. The vibration will be greatily reduced with the rubber between the case and the truck.

I don't see how you are using the brass sleeves. The screws don't fit. What gives? And... the rubber sits the servo up a tad bit higher and that doesn't let me get the rubber grommet for the steering servo lead to go through the hole in the box.

Thanks

I don't see how you are using the brass sleeves. The screws don't fit. What gives? And... the rubber sits the servo up a tad bit higher and that doesn't let me get the rubber grommet for the steering servo lead to go through the hole in the box.

Thanks

Use different screws. I'm not sure what you mean by the servo lead not fitting through the box hole?

When you install the steering servo, the manual says to run the servo lead through the hole in the radio box. Do you have pictures of yours? Anybody have radio box and servo pictures?

Thanks.

Ah yea duh... yea that is a tight fit. I trimmed the hole a bit larger with a dremel tool. You can get larger grommets at the hardware store or just use some RTV.

Thanks, you've been helpful resolving some of my issues recently.

Latest posts

Members online

Back