Servo's Reversed ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R6 DADDY

anyone had any trouble with trannys or recievers i got my savage x today but all the controls work backwards i.e. left is right forward is reverse. The reverse switches on the transmitter have no effect
gutted help
:bang:
:nutshot:

Did you double check that your wires are plugged in all the way and that the crystals are the same freq. and in the proper location (TX with TX crystal and RX with RX crystal) and fully plugged in aswell? Make sure the receiver wire is pulled all the way through the antenna tube. What problem are you having with your tranny?

also how can you tell diff between tx & rx crystals
:eyecrazy:

There should be either a RX or TX on the crystal tag, make sure that the freq. are the same on the 2 also. Are all the batterys fully charged and installed properly? Is the antenna wire fully out of the radio box and not touching any metal surface, or is there any device that could be interferring with the singnal in the area you are trying to get the radio system to work?
I don't know what else the problem could be other than a defective crysal, transmitter or receiver.

hi i have tried the transmitter on my old model it works the right way around but the servo reverse switches do not work i assiume therefore the tranny is faulty ??????????

hi again i tried the tranny on another old model it worked but the reverse switches did'nt so i have bought a net tranny and reciever that appears to have cured it although there is not a lot of reverse movement on the servo before it is pulling tight on the throttle linkage and as a result i have had to adjust the brake a lot on the linkage to get any effect anyone else come across this
also can i use my old crystals still my old standard tranny was 27mhz am
new is 40mhz am
any ideas would be great i have yet to start the engine on it !!!!!
:bang:

I don't think you can use crystals of one freq. in a receiver/trasmitter of another freq.

Here is a list of different frequencies with the amount of channels they can have for R/C (some might find it interesting

12 channels for 27Mhz
30 channels for 40Mhz
5 channels for 49 Mhz
10 channels for 50 Mhz(FCC License Required)
8 channels for 53 Mhz (FCC License Required)
50 channels for 72 Mhz (air craft use only)
30 channels for 75 Mhz (land use only)
79 channels for Spektrum

i see i am still using the hpi reciever in it at moment it appears to work with the 40 mhz crystal in it what you think?????

ummm well if it is working...go with it, I am not sure what if, anything will happen.

i swopped it now you got me nervous i got new reciever with tranny anyway i don't want to risk havin problems whils drivin it besides i did notice the servos glitch a couple of times (not worth the risk i think) the old reciever did say 27 mhz am on it but the new crystials are 40.685 and reciever says 40 mhz

i have just emailed hpi and told them i am very dissapointed with the supposed rtr truck that should have been built b a professional not a monkey i will wait and see what they have to say about it there appears to me to be a serious quality control issue !!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back