Servo stopped working, please help?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rsxnick02

Servo problem

Stering works fine..

My throttle servo just stoped working out of no were is that what happens when they go bad?????

Its a brand new hpi savage xl

Is your steering servo working just fine? Batteries charged? Might want to try plugging the servo into another channel, say your steering channel and see if it responds then. Just to make sure the receiver is working properly as well.

I charged everything still nothin i did change to one other channel but not the steering..

Also the truck was runnin perfect and it just stoped so i ran to it an was still running but no throttle

Soo weired its a brand new truck only couple months old

The servo is bad then, you can either upgrade it to another one or call HPI and see if they will swap it under warranty.

I agree with @griff7373, sounds like the servo is bad then. Might want to make sure the leads and the wire going into the servo is tight and likely are but just in case. Otherwise I'd start the process to see if HPI will cover it under warranty and also start thinking about upgrading the servo while you're at it.

The Hitec HS-645MG is probably the most common and makes a perfect upgrade over the stock servo. You could always just get the HS-645MG now and if HPI covers the stock servo you would then have a backup just in case and if they don't cover it you have a better servo anyways.

I had the same problem with my new XL, only it was my steering servo that went out. The thing went out before I even got the motor broke in. I replaced it and so far have had no other issues with the truck.

that servo is prolly twitching because the potentiometer has failed in it and it has lost its center... just replace it and call it good......

This is so crazy man this should not happen at all 550$ an poop goes bad within first month sheesh

This is laughable. It doesn't matter how much you spend, stuff will break. It's just a matter of how much and how often. RCs will never be an unbreakable toy.

Members online

No members online now.
Back