Servo saver.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Williams

Whats the best and easiest way to get to the servo saver as never built a savage from scratch before its too loose.

Thanks.

Do you go from the bottom taking the skid plate off?

Ive tried taking that off before and there is two screws that just go round and round and i cant get the plate off.

This is the part I'm trying to take off but as i say the screws just go round and round and nothing happens.

https://wheelspinmodels.co.uk/i/575...WF00XBRU4kuMjz5ppBAldvWE1geEIQiRoC86gQAvD_BwE
The skid plate is removed by the 4 screws that go into the bulkhead, your picture is little help, maybe post an actual picture of your truck and the problem area

You need two screwdrivers to hold one still going in from the top and loosen from underneath then i might be able to remove the plate tighten the saver then put back together. Oh well getting there :)

Fixed. Much better. As i say i had to hold the top screws still and that was it the plate came off and tightened it right up. Great!

The skid plate is removed by the 4 screws that go into the bulkhead, your picture is little help, maybe post an actual picture of your truck and the problem area
Thank you for your help Jam 1. I actually did it.

Latest posts

Members online

Back