Servo question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShiftPoint

Hi,

I just installed a Hitec HS-5955TG servo for my steering servo and took the 645MG I had in the steering and put it in the throttle brake place.

the thing that is strange is now I have to reverse the direction in my radio for the throttle.

My question is that normal? do some servos go in a different direction than others or am I overlooking something simple?

thanks

I'm not sure... I installed the same servo on my steering and I'm about to add one to my throttle as well... I would assume as long as your able to "Reverse" it with the switch on the Radio then it really would not make a difference... I guess thats why they included those switches... so we could adjust for different servos...??? Heck I don't know... did you get to try it out yet? Did it make a difference on your braking performance?

Thanks... SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

I haven't driven it yet but I am sure it should help, I had a SF1 in for the throttle and it is pretty weak. I think the 5595 i probably way overkill for brakeing and throttle but it can'r hurt.

the steering is awsome though, I am glad I finally got them. are yours noisey? not really any louder tan the other servos but different sounding, like R2D2 on lots of caffene? I did set it to digital on the servo type but ididn''t seem to make any difference

oh I think your shock list needs updated there is one more guy on there.

Just weird the sf-1 goes in a different direction, suprised me, guess I better redo my failsafe bufore I forget, that would be a mess

thanks

If i remember right the digital servos are reversed for regular analog servos.

The digital servos do have a different sound, and you may not notice the difference right now with the radio switched to digital with the digital servo but leave it to digital if your running the digital radio as in digital mode it talked back and forth to the servo atleat 4 times more, where an analog servo cannot but it wont hurt a analog servo to see the digatal signal it just wont gain anything.

i had to do the same thing when i installed my hs 5645 mg servo to the steering. i have not had any problems with yet.

I use digital servos also, with the stock radio and had to reverse them. Have not had any problems as of yet "only routine gear stripping from hitting things :duh: " cant wait to get a digital receiver/transmitter.

Members online

Back