Selling Savage..To Buy What?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Savage21Boi

Ok so I'm looking to sell my HPI savage 21 because round my area no shops stocks parts !! So posted this to get a good idea on what next truck to get....

I'm looking for something along the lines of what my savage looks like but just not HPI.

So can anyone help out please?

Thanks ...

Just buy from the internet ...

This is a savage site .. we wont tell you to buy anything different

Yeh yeh i no i like Savages thats why i said along th elines of a savage look. i love my savage but when its broke its broke for a while =(.. The guys in the RC shop aint all that helpful either.

Traxxas u say - any websites anyone no of?

Yeh yeh i no i like Savages thats why i said along th elines of a savage look. i love my savage but when its broke its broke for a while =(.. The guys in the RC shop aint all that helpful either.

Don't know if your gonna get a warm reception on a traxxas site with a name like Savage21Boi...lol.
On a serious note...this site is always gonna be more helpful that your LHS, cuz the guys on this site are here for the love of the hobby, not to make a living. Why don't you post up a list of your most commonly broken parts (like a-arms, dog bones, steering knuckles, etc) and we'll tell ya where to get 'em cheap on ebay & you can stock a couple sets?

Thanks Guys... Iv been thinking and i don't even want to sell her.. i love her..lol. Itsnot so much its broke at the moment its Tunning. i cant tune her back to normall..thats why i need a Hobbystores who can restore bk to normal. iv posted a thread about it but I'm quite new to repairing and find it hard to follow instructions about something I'm trying to learn about.
Thanks for all th support guys !

I know your pain bro..... I live in Malaysia and parts are really hard to find..
I striped my brakes and have been waiting 2 weeks for them... The last time i striped my spur i just bought 2.... I will never sell my savage tho... Most of the times I'm here to see what i can learn so i buy parts which are tested and recommended... don't sell it man u will regret it.....

Is a right PAIN ! all i wanna do is 'Rally' . lol . But yeh I'm going to stock up on parts from now on..Jus need good RC HPI suppliers.. Live in East England .. Anyone suggest sites for where to get Hop-Ups etc spare parts etc etc? Andd I'm looking for them Dirt Bonz tyres.. i love the look.. :p

Is a right PAIN ! all i wanna do is 'Rally' . lol . But yeh I'm going to stock up on parts from now on..Jus need good RC HPI suppliers.. Live in East England .. Anyone suggest sites for where to get Hop-Ups etc spare parts etc etc? Andd I'm looking for them Dirt Bonz tyres.. i love the look.. :p

ebay!! :slapped:

Thanks Guys... Iv been thinking and i don't even want to sell her.. i love her..lol. Itsnot so much its broke at the moment its Tunning. i cant tune her back to normall..thats why i need a Hobbystores who can restore bk to normal. iv posted a thread about it but I'm quite new to repairing and find it hard to follow instructions about something I'm trying to learn about.
Thanks for all th support guys !

you don't' need the hobbystore bro. do you have the owner's manual that tells you how to go back to factory settings? if not, then I'm sure someone here has it or can tell you how to do it.
If your having trouble following the instructions, then give a yell in the shoutbox located here ---> https://www.hpisavageforum.com/forums/index.php

and your sure to find a bro that can help you through pretty much anything..

Yehh i no. this site is brill. No don't have manual =( ..
ok easy one with the Ebay idea .. lol.. not all the time they have parts, I'm just looking for a good ol RC site.?

"factory" settings i believe are the needles "flush" with the outside housing there in.... this is the point to return to when retuning!!! And if you don't mind buying from a canadian store try great hobbies.com they have hundreds of replacement parts for pretty much every make of rc nitro trucks at fair prices and there shipping and customer service is top notch.. A great place in the U.S. is SMF store "SLAP MY FRO" store give them a try there awsome as well!!!! And i've dealt with new era models as well, they have nice products and great service but shipping is a bit pricey at times. just some suggestions for you!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that Manual ! much help. Yeh i couldnt see her go .. sound sad but i love evrything about it lol e.g sound look blah . anywayys .

Yeh ill give them websites a good look through .

cheers guys!

Sell your 21, and get the X or the X SS. :10:

I'm telling you, that's the best thing to do, because i guess that overall you'll be more satisfied and finally come out cheaper.

Mike

Why is it broke for a long time? you should check this site out more often when your sav is down for answers and how to's to get it fixexd on your own. any other truck you buy no matter what brand is going to break. thats why we drive em :coolkid01:

Yee i no. its all cool now anyway. Shes not going no where. It was just the tunning i cudnt seem to correct it and i don't want to keep posting stupid idiot questions on here for you u's 2 get eggy with the waste of space.. so the shop just does it.

Ah ok your a good couple of hours from me, but i do have a good friend who lives in Ely.

I get nearly all my parts mail order, i tend to use modelsport uk for my stuff, i have only had one problem with them but they soon sorted it out and i even had the owner phone me and opologise.

Ely... Not far at all. Yeh i may give them a go cheers mate needing few new bits.. Any 1 no where to get good Savage Shells Fromm?

Members online

Back