section mods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JohnH

i know who some of the section mods were but not all. list your names here.
whip
sunkenmetal
Wrenchman - Garage
frddyj - Review Section

just the section mods we had.

Last edited by a moderator:
frddyj - 'Reviews' Section

I'm pretty sure sadsack is 'Welcome' Section

i know who some of the section mods were but not all. list your names here.
whip
sunkenmetal
Wrenchman - Garage
frddyj - Review Section

just the section mods we had.

yes i was the welcome thread mod formerly went by my name "shaun"

Word up?

just for the record i no longer have permission to do anything now, i cant moderate threads, and i cant even see pics in the gallery or play a game in the arcade cuz it says i don't have permission so whats up with that?

just for the record i no longer have permission to do anything now, i cant moderate threads, and i cant even see pics in the gallery or play a game in the arcade cuz it says i don't have permission so whats up with that?

shaun, pm mega. i know theyve been working on stuff for a week or so.

Same here for me. No mod, no pics, no games.... NO GAMES MAN, NO GAMES!!.. lol :$broke:

When the site gets to full power and all the updates are done we will get everything buck up. give it time. new web master is doing it as fast as they can.

I used to play it.
Is this being fixed?

I'm assuming there still working on the site, atleast i hope they are as i used to play in the arcade occasionally myself.. And i cant even do my job as a mod cuz it says i don't have permission!! lol

It's weird that just a couple of us mods got axed from the system and not everyone.

when the site is updated we will be going through everything and everyone's account. as i said give us time.

I didnt think the site was totally updated yet, good to hear it will be back to normal soon, thanks for the update

well i know I'm not activated, lol it still says i don't have permission and i still cant use the arcade or change my name or any of the things i used to be able to do.....

^^^^^^^ Same as above. ^^^^^^^^

Edit - Of course it's a new page..... lol

Same as Sadsack. No mod rights or arcade, etc....

wow! ok IDK if I can do it myself but Ill post back when you are fixed. the arcade is down for all. Not just a few..

my thread mod button still works but i cant use the arcade either...

need to get my 'zookeeper' fix

my thread mod button still works but i cant use the arcade either...

need to get my 'zookeeper' fix

you were fixed off the bat. I remembered you when John called me. :ban5:

Bank pm me all section mods names so i can get them up.

All section mods have it back. Whip you had it all along lol just not the garage section it was swaped up. I don't have the list of your sections guys but some have one some have a few. check out the site to see where you have your tools back. BIGDAN89 has also been added to the mod list for his time served. I have reopend this thread for a lil while to work out any bugs etc. lets keep this thread for issues only not cross talk.

Where do you have me? I am not seeing the tools in the Garage. I have logged out and back on.

Thanks Bank.

Me and john just went down the list and got all the names a section. Bad part was when we were done he said ok tell them. I said I didn't wright any of this down... :( so sorry...

If you cant find it. We will get together a lil later in the week and "bank" will take notes this time... Justin says, "I'm not responsible the teacher didn't tell me to bring a pencil"...

My bad for not writing it all down we did it fast and he had to go but it is all up..

Justin

Latest posts

Members online

Back