Seattle tacoma area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy

need a good bashing spot and someone to bash with

i live in edmonds. i heard there was a good forest with a bunch of bmx jumps in shoreline behind the high school.

iam kind new here how far is that from tacoma have u been to the high school yet???????

i mapquested it and it looks to be about an hour north. i haven't been to the spot yet but ive seen a few pictures and it looks pretty good. i plan to go there soon.

tell me when u go ok later man

bashing

Welcome neighbor, I'm in Maple Valley. We should hook up to bash when the horrid rains stop!

You'd be refering to the Playmor tavern. I'm basically in the subdivision across the road from there, Cherokee bay, My back yard borders Witte road.

You'd be refering to the Playmor tavern. I'm basically in the subdivision across the road from there, Cherokee bay, My back yard borders Witte road.

Nice, I live in eastwood forest:) I'm there every other weekend so we will have to meet up at RCH's track some time:)

You mean RCH's puddle. I'm not posta use it (LOL )I ain't paid my dues. Don't think I wanna gonna either 60.00 Not worth the amount I use it. Theres a few spots around the area to go though, ever been to carco park in Renton?

You mean RCH's puddle. I'm not posta use it (LOL )I ain't paid my dues. Don't think I wanna gonna either 60.00 Not worth the amount I use it. Theres a few spots around the area to go though, ever been to carco park in Renton?

haha, well it used to be nice and I paid like $35 for the membership. It has paid off from the 5% every purchase of stock parts:)

Never been there before, where is it at?

Yea Joe says he lost his a$$ last year so he needs more this year apparently their gonna level it add more dirt and redo it soon. Only one persons paid dues sofar He auta be able to win every race by himself. Yes I'll probably pay just for the discount also not that I buy alot from them as I got a sh@tload but what I do buy It saves. Basically under 405 at the cedar river.

Yea Joe says he lost his a$$ last year so he needs more this year apparently their gonna level it add more dirt and redo it soon. Only one persons paid dues sofar He auta be able to win every race by himself. Yes I'll probably pay just for the discount also not that I buy alot from them as I got a sh@tload but what I do buy It saves. Basically under 405 at the cedar river.

Lol, I'm in there a lot and spend a lot there. I have probably seen you there before.

Probably, they know my niehbor and I by name. I think they refer to me as easy money behind my back. They're a good bunch and pretty helpful. I personally like giving Geno crap about all the nice trucks he has that he's afraid to play with.

Probably, they know my niehbor and I by name. I think they refer to me as easy money behind my back. They're a good bunch and pretty helpful. I personally like giving Geno crap about all the nice trucks he has that he's afraid to play with.

Haha, ya Geno knows me good. Has he EVER run that FG? haha

Yes that crawler IS sweet. but for the 1800.00 hes got into it it outa be. I only wish my samurai would flex out half that good.

haha ya, you know the guy in eastwood forest who builds the samuri's? I live like 3 doors down from him:shocked:

I was talking to him about putting together one for myself and we figured I could do it for roughly 800.00. It'd be nice but I need to work on my fullsize toy.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back