Screw Set/Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ocremy

Hey all... my company blocked this web address .. but i don't know why its working now..
here i go again...
after few runs.. my shocks not moving... and i broke my c-hub(?) front wheel part...and some of my screws in my truck disapeared......my bumper is integy
http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXKWL2&P=ML but i can't find screws for top and bottom part.. i ordered 3mx15m from tech note.. but its too small.. and long..
if i buy hex screws from hexscrews.com .. will it include my needs?

Thanks in advance and
I'll be Back.

oh... and what is the max(top) engine for my savage .25 (upgrade)

I would go with RC Screwz personally....Their site should note every screw that comes in the packages....

oh... and what is the max(top) engine for my savage .25 (upgrade)
I assume your asking what is the most powerful engine for my savage that I can get. The answer is.....LOTS. If you are talking about the most powerful HPI engine then it is the Nitro Star 4.6, this engine will be a big step up in power from your .25. As far as other brands, there are Axial, STS, O.S.,Picco, Surefire. There are tons, like I said the Nitro Star 4.6 is a .28 engine and would most likely suit your needs just fine.

As far as the engine, I really like the STS .28 - it's a lot better than the stock .25 and it costs a lot less than the HPI Nitro Star 4.6 does.

I've seen a 70's size motor get put in the savage, so it's all up to your fabricating likings.

Latest posts

Members online

Back