Scavenger hunt! Number 1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ljrce

OK well its game on for who ever can figure out what member used this picture here on hpisf will win a motor saver airfilter Sav100
here is the picture

Last edited by a moderator:
On E-cig it belongs to a man named Bob. It is him. The member that used it here stole it. They are not the same and leave him alone over there please.

Oh i was just about to register to check the members list LOL ..
hmm, unless this is a diversion and I'm getting close, JK

Is it candre23. I thought we had a conversation about e cigarettes a couple days ago. Humm, that is my guess.

To be honest I have never seen that pic but I doubt candre23 had it because he has used the same one he has now since he joined right.

No the real person is on E-cig. We had a member here take his pic and call it his own. Its is or was on this server somewhere.. To win you have to link the pic that is on this server, not elsewhere.

Myself and bigdan have seen it here in the past.

Crash, chime in on this. I know you were big on follow up to all the pic threads in the past...

is this a recent member or one from a while back

this pic dates back a year or more in my mind ...

To be honest I have never seen that pic but I doubt candre23 had it because he has used the same one he has now since he joined right.
its not him. Candre referred me to E-cig when he found out I was looking into them. I found this member on e-cig and contacted him to say whats up and long time no see to find out it was a jacked photo... Now the hunt is on for the thief. Its all in fun. The owner of the photo is watching in the background too... hes not a r/c guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
am i reading this right? to win the contest you need to link the hpisf thread that contains that pic but that pic might not be in an hpisf thread?

seems a unusual photo to hijack unless we have an identity theif on our hands .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back