Savage's in action.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pope

Okay I know we have a thread to post pics of your trucks but I love seeing pics of savages running not just being a shelf queen. So post up some pics of your savage doing what it does best.

destroyed013-1.jpg

mynitro081.jpg

destroyed016.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
great pics nitromite, is that the the 25 with the red hummer body you bought your wife ?

lol. indeed it is.. that is her jumping it as well.. she is getting really good! i need to look out for her she may just end up whipping me someday..lol

Here are some of mine from 2 months ago I need to get some new ones but I need to talk the wife into taking them.
DSCN0874.jpg

DSCN0877.jpg

I run 40 Big Joe's in gravel and bashing, Proline Bowties racing, and MT road rages on the road in front of the house. Going to get more tires soon though.

I run 40 Big Joe's in gravel and bashing, Proline Bowties racing, and MT road rages on the road in front of the house. Going to get more tires soon though.

Whats the difference between the dirt bones and the bo ties? i Run the Bones and love them for the track..

that was the sidewinder pope if you havnt seen it already click the link in my signature

here is some more
DSCF0117.jpg

sidewinder047.jpg

brazil's savage 21 in action
10ia4hd.jpg

chris (dogbones1970 on here) xl in action ... mill is running so it counts as action
2uqyuiv.jpg

jud's mt2 in action
svgci0.jpg

hpi_savage25 in action

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back